35

The steward of Zhuangzi arranged Ye Yungui and others in an independent small courtyard.

    The small courtyard is quite spacious, and the inside is also tidy.

    Dunzi placed Ye Yungui's luggage in the main house, while he, Li Zhao and others lived in side rooms on both sides. The main house has two rooms inside and outside. Jiang Hu originally wanted to live with Ye Yungui, but was frightened away by Cen Mo's look.

    When he was in Tingyuan before, Jianghu and Shuanzi got along very well, and even learned some hidden skills from each other.

    Shuanzi is a caring person, and he often brags about his boss in front of the Jianghu, so the Jianghu is somewhat afraid of Cen Mo.

    "Cousin, is that person really your former friend just now?" Jiang Hu asked Ye Yungui.

    "Probably." Ye Yungui said: "I have known him since I lived here for a few days when I was young. But we haven't had much contact since then, so I don't know if we are friends with him." Cen

    Moli In the corridor, his mind was all on Ye Yungui's words.

    "Why haven't you seen him since then? This Zhuangzi is not far from the capital, so you can see him anytime you want?" Jiang Hu asked.

    Ye Yungui smiled helplessly, and said: "You also lived in the capital for a period of time when you were young, and you and I rarely saw each other, so how could it be possible to go outside the palace to meet other people?

    " When he was young, he was more disciplined and never left the palace at will, but Cen Mo was a little disappointed when he heard it.

    "Fortunately, it's not a pity to see you now." Jiang Hu comforted him.

    "En." Ye Yungui didn't say anything more, but asked Dunzi to find some light clothes for him to change into, planning to look around.

    The steward is very attentive, and has been waiting outside, seeing Ye Yungui coming out, he hastily greeted him.

    "Your Highness, my villain will show you around." Guan Shi said.

    "Hmm." Ye Yungui asked him as he walked, "On the way here, I saw that many people in the field are busy. What are they doing?" "

    Return to Your Highness, the soybeans in the field are ripe now, guys They are all busy harvesting soybeans."

    "Then take me directly to the field, I want to see them work."

    Hearing this, the steward hurriedly led him to the field.

    Ye Yungui didn't want to attract too much attention, so he didn't let too many people follow him, he only brought Cen Mo and Jiang Hu along.

    At this moment, the folks in the village were busy harvesting soybeans in the field. Everyone was busy, but no one noticed Ye Yungui and the others. The steward was very good at handling things, and directly led Ye Yun back to Wang Tiezhu who was working.

    Wang Tiezhu felt embarrassed when he saw Ye Yunhui, saluted him and continued to cut beans.

    Squatting on the edge of the field, Ye Yungui picked a bean pod and peeled it open, and saw that the bean inside was not the same as the soybeans he had seen before.

    "Is this considered familiar?" Ye Yungui asked.

    "Almost." Cen Mo rummaged through the bean stalks for a while, found a dried bean pod and handed it to him, explaining: "The bean pod will crack after it dries out, so it must be done before most of the bean pods are dry." Harvest, otherwise the beans will fall all over the ground."