43

The next morning, Cen Mo got up and left Jiangfu.

    Ye Yungui lingered on the couch for a while longer, and didn't get up until Dunzi came to call him.

    "Your Highness, Mr. Jiang sent someone a message, asking if you want to have breakfast with them, or will someone bring them over to eat in the small courtyard?" Dunzi asked.

    "I'll go over now, let's eat with them." Ye Yungui washed up hastily, changed his clothes and went to the dining room.

    Jiang Fengnian was very happy to see him coming, and said with a smile: "I thought you might be lazy and sleep more." "It's

    true that you got up late, and made uncle and aunt wait for a long time." Ye Yungui road.

    "Who did you learn to be polite?" Jiang Fengnian patted him on the shoulder, motioning him to sit down, Madam Jiang also smiled, and took a bowl with her own hands to fill him with soup.

    Only then did Jiang Hu come in from the outside.

    As soon as Jiang Fengnian saw his son, he glared at him, and said angrily, "Your cousin just recovered from a serious illness and had to drive for half a month. He even got up earlier than you. Take a look at yourself, what you look like."

    "Father, can I be wrong? I was so happy that my cousin came last night, so I slept late." Jiang Hu sat beside Ye Yungui affectionately, and asked with a smile, "Where is Hero Cen? Why didn't you come over to eat together?" Ye

    Yun Gui was taken aback, obviously Jiang Hu didn't think much about anything, but he asked this question because they were used to being together often.

    But he suddenly felt a little guilty, as if he was afraid that Jiang Fengnian would hear something.

    "He went out to do some errands." Ye Yun replied.

    "Do things for you, or run his own errands?" Jiang Fengnian asked.

    "Follow his own business." Ye Yungui said calmly: "The matter of stepping on the snow."

    Jiang Fengnian smiled, did not continue this topic, and said instead: "Don't rush, eat slowly, rest after eating After a while, wait until the noon is warmer before going to the camp."

    Ye Yungui nodded, and then buried himself in eating breakfast honestly.

    After the meal, Mrs. Jiang asked someone to fetch some sets of clothes and sent them to Ye Yungui's residence.

    These clothes were all sewn according to Ye Yungui's figure, and they all fit well. Moreover, it's cold here in Beijun, and the style and materials used to make their clothes are not quite the same as those in the capital.

    "Put this woolen waistcoat inside, tie it up like this, and then wear the military uniform outside, it won't be so cold." Madam Jiang said and took another pair of underpants, "Put this on inside too, you don't have any Even if you put it on, you won't see the bloatedness."

    She was afraid that Ye Yungui would be frozen, so she looked very worried.

    Ye Yungui took the clothes she picked out for him, and hurried inside to change.

    Mrs. Jiang helped him choose an indigo military uniform. This military uniform was originally designed for self-cultivation. Ye Yungui was thin, so he couldn't hold it up. But he listened to Mrs. Jiang's advice, and hid the waistcoat and underpants inside, which just happened to prop up the clothes, making them fit perfectly.

    "Your Highness is so handsome in this outfit!" Mrs. Jiang poked her son with a smile, "Get someone to get that rabbit down hat, and let your cousin wear the hat to go out in a while. It's windy outside, so don't blow it." Just wear it."