38

Ye Yungui had no idea what kind of mental journey his brother sitting next to him was going through. He was frowning at the table full of dishes at the moment, because these dishes looked exquisite, but none of them tasted to his liking. of.

    In the end, he simply ate a few pieces of tofu he had brought.

    The emperor was very satisfied with his birthday today, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

    But Ye Yungui felt extremely boring.

    In his last life, he had been doing his best to be a good prince, behaved in every way, and never made a mistake. But like him, because he didn't know how to figure out the emperor's mind, he ended up like that in the end.

    This time, he has learned how to judge his father's preferences and how to please him, but facing such "father's kindness and son's filial piety", he only feels sad in his heart.

    "Your Highness the Third Highness is very angry today." When he returned to his residence, Li Zhao couldn't help but said.

    "That's right, when the banquet was over, the subordinates saw that his face turned dark." Chang Dongting echoed from the side.

    Ye Yungui smiled wryly, "In the eyes of my father, I am no different from him."

    He took the lead today, but in his opinion, this is not something worth celebrating.

    "Did your Highness not eat well today?" Li Zhao asked when he saw that his face was not looking well.

    "I don't know why, but the smell of meat on the table made me sick to my stomach." After returning to his residence, Ye Yun asked Dunzi to pour him a glass of water, and he felt a little better after drinking half a glass of water.

    "Your Highness has never been very picky eaters before, why is your appetite so picky these days?" Dunzi asked doubtfully.

    "Perhaps it's cold, so you don't have a good appetite." Li Zhaodao, "Whatever your Highness wants to eat, ask the Imperial Dining Room to get some." Ye Yungui rubbed his

    stomach, obviously feeling very hungry, but he couldn't think of anything he wanted to eat.

    Seeing him like this, Dunzi simply went to ask someone to get some meat, vegetarian and snacks.

    Ye Yungui picked and picked for a while, and only ate two sweet-scented osmanthus cakes.

    "I suddenly remembered the sweet-scented osmanthus plant in the imperial mausoleum. We are not here, and I don't know if anyone takes care of it." Ye Yun returned.

    "If Your Highness likes it, let someone move it back and plant it in the Ting Garden."

    Li Zhao waved his hand, "Farewell, it's bad luck to transplant from the imperial mausoleum, it's better to get a new one."

    Dunzi heard the words Nodding repeatedly, he felt that what Li Zhao said was reasonable.

    "Cough!" Ye Yungui covered his lips and coughed fiercely, and asked Dunzi to pour himself a glass of water.

    "What's wrong, Your Highness? But this sweet-scented osmanthus cake is not to your liking?" Dunzi asked.

    "It's okay, maybe it's because I've been at the palace banquet for too long, and I'm suffocated by the smell of oily smoke, and I still feel a little nauseous." Ye Yungui drank another half a glass of water and suppressed it, finally suppressing the urge to vomit. Hope suppressed.

    That night, Dunzi asked the imperial dining room to cook a bowl of vegetable porridge for Ye Yungui.

    But in the end he only took two sips and gave up.