39

In the afternoon, Ye Yungui took Princess Ruiyang's letter and went to the Queen's Palace.

    The queen was very happy when she saw the letter, and read it twice before putting it down.

    Ye Yungui is very cautious now, and after she read it, he burned the letter.

    Because this letter was brought back through Cen Mo's people, and it was not clear, it is always bad to be discovered.

    "I thought there would be good news in your sister's letter." The Queen laughed.

    "She adapted well there, isn't that good news?" Ye Yun replied.

    The queen shook her head, "You don't understand, the good news I said is something else."

    Ye Yungui pondered for a while, but didn't understand the meaning of the queen's words.

    Seeing that he was puzzled, the Queen explained: "A few days ago I dreamed at night, and I dreamed of two white and fat dolls, one male and one female, both obedient and cute." "Is it me and my sister?"

    Ye Yun Gui asked.

    "Of course not. Your sister is two years older than you. I dreamed of a normal-sized doll." The queen said with a sigh, "I thought it was a good sign, because your sister is pregnant."

    Ye It was only after Yun Gui heard the words that he realized that this was the good news that the queen had said.

    He didn't tell the queen that if the timeline of last time was followed, his sister would indeed have good news at this time.

    It's just that in the last life, along with the good news, there was also bad news.

    "Don't worry, queen mother, since you had such a dream, it means that the good news for my sister is not far away." Ye Yun replied.

    "I hope, as long as she is safe and sound, other things will follow." The queen said.

    Hearing what she said, Ye Yungui felt relieved.

    Cen Mo listened to the conversation between the mother and son outside, and couldn't help but feel sad. He thought, with Ye Yungui's status, he should have his own children in the future, but he is a man, so it is impossible for him to do this.

    When he thought that Ye Yungui might have a child with someone else in the future, he was extremely jealous.

    But he was born a man, and this cannot be changed.

    Ye Yungui ate some snacks in the Queen's Palace, but unexpectedly vomited again.

    The queen was startled by him, and seeing that he was vomiting badly, she hurriedly called for an imperial physician.

    After Imperial Physician Zhang came over, he checked Ye Yungui's pulse.

    It's just that for some reason, his expression was particularly strange, as if he had received some serious pulse.

    "What's the matter?" Seeing him like this, the queen couldn't help being a little anxious.

    "Uh... the lower official's diagnosis is a little unclear, and the second highness's pulse condition is a little...complicated."

    The queen's expression changed when she heard what he said.

    Seeing this, Ye Yungui hurriedly said: "Physician Zhang, if you have something to say, just say it, don't scare my queen mother."