27

Cen Mo held the jade pendant in his hand, all kinds of thoughts surged in his heart.

    He turned his head to look at Ye Yungui, and thought to himself, doesn't this person know what it means to give the jade pendant?

    He really wanted to ask Ye Yungui, what does it mean for him to keep this jade pendant first?

    Is it given to him, or is it temporarily kept by him?

    Did Ye Yungui do this at will, or did he have other hints?

    Cen Mo's thoughts changed sharply, but in the end he suppressed all doubts.

    He didn't dare to ask, for fear that if he did, the jade pendant might not belong to him...

    "Your Highness..." When Ye Yun returned to the carriage, the palace servant from before came up to him and asked, "Do you see someone? Your Majesty Over there, how does Your Highness want to answer?"

    Ye Yungui showed a slightly shy smile, and said awkwardly: "But let the father decide."

    "Yes!" The palace man knew Ye Yungui as soon as he heard this. It must have fallen in love with Miss Ji's family, and she hurriedly sent her away happily, planning to return to the palace to speak to the emperor.

    In the carriage, Ye Yungui finally relaxed and leaned on Cen Mo with his eyes closed.

    [Xiaogui, congratulations. 】The voice of the full moon sounded in his mind.

    "Congratulations to me, the happy event didn't happen."

    [Congratulations on planning the matter so smoothly. 】

    "Why do I feel that you are happier than me?" Sylvia asked: "Don't you want me to marry this Miss Ji family?" 【I just see

    you happy, so I am happy for you. 】Full Moon said.

    Ye Yungui turned his head to look at Cen Mo, and saw that there was a little smile on the corner of Cen Mo's mouth.

    Why don't both of them expect him to have a home?

    Ye Yungui was a little helpless, but more relaxed.

    At least, his marriage will not be manipulated for the time being.

    This trip took a lot of energy. After returning to Tingyuan, he rested for several days before slowly recovering.

    On this day, the concierge suddenly came to report that His Highness the Fourth Highness had brought His Highness the Sixth Highness to Tingyuan.

    Ye Yungui had expected that they would come, so he was not surprised and hurriedly welcomed them in.

    "Second brother, fourth brother and I brought you a lot of good things!" The sixth prince looked very happy today, and when he saw Ye Yungui, he approached him affectionately.

    "Really? What did you bring for the second brother, let the second brother take a look." Sylvia leaned over and held him in his arms.

    "Hurry up and bring it here!" The sixth prince turned his head and waved to the people behind him, and even a servant brought a bunch of things over.

    Ye Yunping, who was at the side, said: "It's just some medicinal herbs for strengthening the body, and some silk fabrics. Yun Cheng specially asked the imperial dining room to make some snacks today, saying that they are all your favorites." "Then I'm not

    welcome , have been accepted by others." Ye Yungui said with a smile.

    "Second brother, isn't there an imperial physician to take care of you here? You still have to let the imperial physician take a look at the medicinal materials and food you brought. They are all brought from the warehouse, so as not to cause any trouble." Ye Yunping said.