48

Probably because there was nothing to do all day in Zhuangzi, Ye Yungui felt that the days passed very quickly.

    In a blink of an eye, it has entered April, and the weather in Beijun has finally begun to show signs of warming up, not as cold as before.

    During this period of time, Cen Mo had hardly been out of Zhuangzi, and stayed beside Ye Yungui every day, being careful in every way, for fear that Ye Yungui would knock him down.

    I don't know where he got the scriptures, and he learned a lot of skills in serving people. Every morning, noon and night, he would give Ye Yungui a massage. .

    Ye Yungui was lazy at first, but couldn't stand Cen Mo's persistence, so he could only cooperate every day.

    "I've heard that people tend to have cramps in their hands and feet as they get older, as well as body pain. If you feel uncomfortable, just say so, don't hold back." Cen Mo said tirelessly.

    "I'm not feeling sick, you don't have to be so scared every day."

    Ye Yungui couldn't tell Cen Mo that his pregnancy was the result of a side effect of the system, and his body would not suffer any damage as a result.

    As for some of the effects of pregnancy, Full Moon also tried to help him offset it, so he would not experience the hardships that most pregnant people would experience.

    Cen Mo didn't know what was going on, seeing him enjoying himself every day, he became more and more worried.

    Later, in order to appease him, Sylvia had to find some things for him to do. One day he said his shoulders were sore, the next day he said his back hurt, and the day after tomorrow he said he wanted to eat this or that... Cen Mo has something to do, so what

    ? Anxiety has finally eased a lot.

    Not long after, news suddenly came from the capital, saying that there was a Taoist beside the emperor recently.

    This Taoist is often called into the palace by the emperor, so everyone guesses whether they will have a new national teacher.

    "My father is really interesting. The former national teacher is still locked in the Lingyun Pagoda. He has a big heart. He found a candidate for the new national teacher in less than a year." Ye Yungui was a little dumbfounded, "Mr. Me, let me be wary of the one in Lingyun Pagoda, who would have thought that my father would find such a different way." "

    Your father is not a magnanimous person, since he had a quarrel with the national teacher, it may not be easy to trust him again. Cen Mo burned Ye Yungui's letter after reading it, "This new Taoist is good at alchemy. He made his fortune selling Dabu pills outside the palace. He likes to fool those people until they are middle-aged and unable to do what they want." A man."

    "You mean, my father is too old to do what he wants, so I took his elixir?" "

    I didn't say that, I was just telling you about that Taoist past."

    Cen Mo has since accepted After wearing the queen's jade pendant, he subconsciously brought himself into the identity of Ye Yungui's husband. If it is said that he was a little restrained before, but since he knew that the two had a child, he has become more and more involved in the drama.

    He is not afraid of the emperor, or the heavenly king Lao Tzu, but he still has to be kind to his father-in-law.

    "How did my father know him?" Ye Yungui asked.

    "You might as well guess?"

    "I've been missing for so long, probably they all thought I couldn't go back, and some people can't hold back anymore." Sylvia thought for a while, "Fourth is definitely not possible, old Five...Even without me, there are two elder brothers in front of him, so he can only be the third brother." "