28

Under Gu Sheng's "heart-piercing" urging, Dr. Zhang was finally dragged and trotted over.

    "Don't touch Your Highness, don't touch him!" Imperial Doctor Zhang hurriedly ran to Ye Yungui, his hands trembling in fright from his pale complexion and the blood on his body.

    "Doctor Zhang, calm down!" Gu Sheng shouted sharply.

    Although he was a eunuch, he served the emperor all year round, and he still had majesty and momentum.

    Doctor Zhang finally calmed down a little after being shouted at by him, at least his hands didn't shake as much as before.

    "Your Highness vomited blood, so there should be an internal injury." Doctor Zhang stretched out his hand to touch Ye Yungui's chest and abdomen carefully, and said, "Fortunately, the bones are fine, you can go find a hard board, first Carry Your Highness into the house."

    Li Zhao and others hurriedly searched for a wooden plank, and Imperial Doctor Zhang directed everyone to slowly move Ye Yungui onto the wooden plank and carry him back into the house. In this short period of time, Ye Yungui vomited blood again, frightening Gu Sheng and Doctor Zhang's foreheads with cold sweat.

    "Go... cut two slices of old ginseng and come here, hurry up." Imperial Physician Zhang ordered.

    Dunzi nodded hurriedly when he heard the words, and went to cut two pieces of the centuries-old ginseng bestowed by the emperor.

    Seeing that Ye Yungui's complexion was so bad, Doctor Zhang hurriedly put the ginseng slices in his mouth for fear that he would not be able to catch his breath.

    "How?" Gu Sheng asked.

    "Your Highness's pulse condition is weak. I dare not make a rash decision. I can only stabilize His Highness's condition first. Mr. Gu, please send someone to send a message to the palace. It's best to invite the judge to come here." Doctor Zhang wiped his forehead said in a cold sweat.

    It's not that he is cowardly, it's that Ye Yungui's situation looks too scary.

    If you just look at the pulse condition, it's just a little weak, but it's not that dangerous, but he watched Ye Yungui vomit so much blood, so he didn't dare to jump to conclusions.

    "Our family has already sent someone back to the palace, Doctor Zhang... Right now, you have to save the life of His Royal Highness no matter what, if His Highness makes a mistake, you and I can't afford to take the head off!" Gu Sheng said.

    "Yes, yes, the old man will definitely do his best." Doctor Zhang said.

    While the two were talking, Xiao Yang brought water and twisted the wet handkerchief to wipe Ye Yungui's face.

    But just as he finished twisting the handkerchief in his hand, someone took it over.

    Xiao Yang looked at the other party with red eyes, and stepped aside obediently.

    Ye Yungui was lying on the couch, feeling exhausted all over, his eyelids were as if filled with lead, and it was difficult to even lift them up. The quarrel between Gu Sheng and Doctor Zhang, the sound of Dunzi begging God and worshiping Buddha in a hurry, and the sporadic cicadas outside could not stop piercing into his ears, making him want to lose his temper.

    Obviously his body was exhausted, but his consciousness was very clear.

    At this moment, he suddenly felt a heat on his forehead, and someone was wiping his face with a wet handkerchief.

    The opponent's movements were very light, as if he was afraid of scratching his skin, Ye Yungui couldn't help thinking that this should be a lamb, right? But he quickly felt that the other's fingertips that occasionally brushed against his skin were slightly cool.