42

Ye Yungui's thoughts turned sharply, and many possibilities emerged in his mind.

    He guessed that there might be bandits from nearby who were coming to rob them, or that someone on the road had been eyeing them early in the morning and waited until this moment to make a move... But no matter what the possibility is, I'm afraid it will bring them a lot of trouble

    . Trouble.

    Because if the visitor is really planning something wrong, he will definitely come prepared, I'm afraid it will be difficult to deal with it.

    However, before he could think about it, there was a rush of footsteps outside.

    Chang Dongting trotted all the way over, and said with a happy expression: "Your Highness, you belong to Mr. Jiang." "

    Uncle's?" Sylvia hurriedly got up and said, "Bring it in quickly.

    " Li Zhao led a tall and burly man in.

    As soon as Ye Yungui saw him, he recognized that this was Xing Huaiyuan, the deputy general beside his uncle.

    "The final general will join His Highness." Zhang Huaiyuan knelt down on one knee and bowed to Ye Yungui.

    As soon as Ye Yungui saw him, he thought of his uncle, and couldn't help feeling a little sore in his nose. He hurriedly said, "Get up, how did you find this place?

    " , The last general was sent to pick him up early in the morning. But the mountain road we used to take was blocked by snow, so we had to take a detour, which was delayed." Xing Huaiyuan said: "Later we saw ruts on the road, Just follow along to find it."

    In the current weather in Beijun, no caravan would come out to walk, let alone ordinary people.

    So when Xing Huaiyuan saw the ruts on the road, he probably guessed that Ye Yun belonged to them.

    "If it hadn't been for His Highness's repeated orders not to welcome them, Your Excellency would have sent us to welcome them all the way to the capital." Xing Huaiyuan said again.

    Ye Yungui smiled, and hurriedly said: "I know my uncle's temperament, so I sent someone to write to him."

    "Your Highness, it's snowing too much tonight. Let's stay here for the night. We will lead the way at the end of tomorrow morning. Let's go around the snow-covered mountain road to Beijun City." Xing Huaiyuan said.

    After that, he ordered his people to find some pine branches nearby, and lit a bonfire in the temple.

    It was already dark when Ye Yungui and the others came, and he was not familiar with the terrain here, so he only collected a small amount of firewood, barely enough to boil some hot water.

    The people in Xing Huaiyuan were different. They had been active in this area all year round and were familiar with the terrain, so they quickly brought a bunch of pine branches. With a little bonfire, the temple became much warmer.

    In the early morning of the next day, everyone set off and left the temple with Xing Huaiyuan's people.

    Before leaving, Ye Yungui asked someone to tidy up the temple, and left some incense money in the main hall before leaving.

    Because of the need for a detour, there was only half a day left, but they walked for nearly a day and arrived at Beijun City at dusk. Fortunately, there was no trouble along the way, and it went smoothly.

    As soon as they arrived at the gate of the city, Ye Yungui's uncle Jiang Fengnian came out with Jiang Hu.

    Jiang Fengnian had already passed his forty years, but his heroic spirit remained undiminished, and he looked quite majestic.