19

After everything was packed, Ye Yungui took Li Zhao and others and left the imperial tomb.

    【Xiaogui, how do you feel? ] Man Yue asked him.

    "I hope I don't have the chance to come again in the future."

    Ye Yungui picked up the car window to glance at the imperial tomb left behind, and bid farewell to this place without any regrets.

    [What are your plans next? ] Man Yue asked.

    "Take back what belongs to me, and avenge what is due."

    He has carefully calculated these days, in addition to Ye Yunqi and the national teacher who killed him in the previous life, what he wants to pursue is the one who killed his sister in the previous life. The person who died in miscarriage, the person who hurt his mother and concubine, and the person who murdered his uncle.

    Regardless of whether he can sit in that position in the end, he must complete these few things.

    Otherwise, even if he lived a good life in this life, it would be difficult to calm down the resentment in his heart.

    As for his father, he will also use his own method to slowly return what should be returned to the other party.

    All disappointment, anxiety, hypocrisy, loneliness...he will let the other party feel it one by one.

    "Manyue, last time you said I could save Cen Mo, right?" Sylvia asked.

    【Yes, but Cen Mo is too sick, you will have to pay a heavy price to save him. ]

    "Well, you told me about this last time."

    [In order to minimize your pain, I have made a plan for you. This plan divides the whole treatment process into three times on average. For each treatment, Cen Mo's The condition can be reduced by 30%. After three times, 90% of his body will recover, and the remaining 10% can be recovered slowly by himself. 】

    "You have already thought up this plan?"

    【Yes, because it was predicted that you would save him. 】

    "What if I give him the treatment once and then give up?"

    [Then he can live on for at least another year or two because of your treatment. ]

    Ye Yungui nodded, thinking that this method is not bad.

    Not only weakened the side effects he would have, but also gave him room to give up and repent.

    [When do you want to start? ]

    "What's your suggestion?"

    [I suggest waiting for him to finish the work for you, and let him know what you have gone through to treat him in front of him. ]

    "You mean, I will still be greatly affected, right?"

    [Yes, even if it is weakened to 30%, the side effects are still very large. ]

    Ye Yungui was not surprised at all. After all, this was to save a person's life, and it was not a trivial matter.

    In order to prevent him from using this function excessively to change the fate of others, the system sets this price very high. Otherwise, if he saves one person today and another person tomorrow, the original world line will probably be messed up.

    But Cen Mo is a person who is capable of going in and out of the palace at will, Ye Yungui thinks this price is worth it.

    In the afternoon of that day, the group arrived at Tingyuan.