16

Just as Cen Mo hid, the sound of footsteps came outside the door.

"Your Highness..."

Ye Yungui was originally pretending to be asleep with his eyes closed, but he opened his eyes when he heard Li Zhao's voice.

"Your Majesty took Eunuch Gu to the teahouse in the front yard. He has already sent someone back to the capital to invite the imperial physician. It is said that he is going to invite the judge of the Imperial Hospital and several highly respected imperial physicians to treat His Highness." Li Zhao low voice.

Ye Yungui sneered, but didn't show much emotion.

He knew his father very well, and it was better to say that he was moved by himself than by saying that he had a deep affection for the other party.

If the other party really cared about his life and death, when he sent Li Zhao to Beijing to seek medical treatment, he would not have just sent one Imperial Physician Liu and stopped asking. Fortunately, he has the help of Man Yue and Cen Mo, otherwise he would have become a complete lunatic by now.

"There is one more thing. His Highness and His Highness Six are here." Li Zhao said again.

"Yunqi Ye?" Ye Yungui was startled, "What is he doing here?"

"This subordinate hastened to inform His Highness when he came, but I don't know what his purpose is." Li Zhaodao.

When Ye Yungui suddenly heard that the other party was coming, he couldn't help feeling flustered, but he quickly calmed down.

Ye Yunqi made such a fuss in the imperial mausoleum today, presumably the emperor was already very dissatisfied with him, now even if the other party has any means, they can't cause too much trouble. Thinking of this, he felt a little more at ease.

"Go ahead and watch, you don't have to worry about Cen Mo here." Ye Yun returned.

When Cen Mo behind the screen heard what Ye Yungui said, a barely visible smile flashed across his lips.

This shows that the Second Highness still trusts him.

After Li Zhao left, Ye Yungui continued to lie down and pretend to be asleep.

At this time, he vaguely heard a child's clear voice coming from outside, and he didn't need to guess that the person who came must be the sixth prince.

"I know you, you are the second brother's guard..." The sixth prince met Li Zhao in the corridor and asked him, "I'm here to see my second brother, where is he?"

Li Zhaowen had no choice but to lead the way, leading the sixth prince to Ye Yungui's room.

"Hush!" The Sixth Prince signaled Li Zhao to keep silent, and then whispered, "I'll come over to take a peek at Second Brother. I heard that Second Brother is not feeling well, so don't disturb him."

Hearing this, Li Zhao stood at the door together with the guards behind the sixth prince.

Ye Yungui closed his eyes, and heard the sixth prince approaching his couch lightly.

For some reason, he didn't feel guilty at all when facing the emperor, but now facing this young brother, he was not so at ease.

"Second brother..." The sixth prince gently held Ye Yungui's hand which was placed aside, and whispered, "You've lost weight."

As he spoke, he leaned over to the side of the low couch, rubbed his forehead against the back of Ye Yungui's hand, choked up and said, "I miss you very much, but my father won't let me see you. The concubine mother said, I miss you Write you a letter, and she will send it to you..."