55

After Ye Yungui ascended the throne, he lived a peaceful life for a year or two.

    Later, when the children gradually reached the age of enlightenment, they were sent to the palace school to study.

    He thought that he could finally be clean, but he didn't expect that there were still a lot of troubles waiting for him.

    "Your Majesty, what's the matter with you? Didn't you feel better just now?" Dunzi brought him a cup of freshly brewed tea, but saw him with a serious face, as if he was not very happy.

    "This group of courtiers, is it because I let them live too comfortably? When they have free time, they start to take care of my family affairs." Ye Yungui threw the notebook on the case, and suddenly lost the interest in criticizing the notebook.

    "Your Majesty, don't get angry."

    "Where's Cen Mo? Are you not here today?"

    "I have something to do in the snow today. Mr. Cen sent Shuan Zi to be on duty outside."

    "Go tell Shuan Zi to keep his mouth shut and don't talk to Cen Mo." Talking nonsense in front of Mo."

    Dunzi hurriedly followed the instructions, but when he came back, he saw that Ye Yungui was still angry.

    "A group of people saw that there was no one in my harem, so they actually came up with the idea of ​​choosing a concubine for me. At first, I was not allowed to accept a concubine, but the emperor personally made an order. They want me to openly disobey the emperor? "Ye Yungui said angrily.

    When Dunzi heard this, he thought it was because of this.

    No wonder he had to ask if Mr. Cen was around before getting angry.

    "Perhaps they saw that the fourth and fifth princes had children in their houses a few days ago, so they did this?" "It's

    their business if the fourth and fifth princes have children, Ming'er and Cheng'er are enough for me. "

    Ye Yungui picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea, then picked up another booklet, and found that this booklet actually said the same thing.

    "Endless!" Ye Yungui threw the bag, got up and said, "Come with me for a walk outside."

    Dunzi knew that he was in a bad mood, so he didn't dare to say anything, so he followed him out of the imperial study obediently.

    It is now April, and the scenery in the imperial garden is very beautiful, with hundreds of flowers blooming.

    Ye Yungui strolled in the garden for a while, and finally recovered a little.

    In fact, he also understood what the courtiers were thinking. Seeing that he had only had one pair of children for so many years, he wanted to urge him to have a few more children, but his stomach didn't mean that he could give birth. Besides, in his opinion, having two children is enough, and there is no need to have a bunch of them to fight for the throne like his father.

    Ye Yungui even thought that even if Ye Jingming was not expected to be an emperor in the future, he would not mind passing the throne to someone more suitable. Maybe it's Ye Yuncheng, maybe it's one of his sons, after all, there are so many children in their brothers' families, it's impossible not to pick one who can be the emperor.

    With this in mind, Ye Yun returned to the Lakers and wanted to visit some little guys.

    "Let's go, accompany me to the palace school." Ye Yun returned.