3

After Ye Yungui climbed up, he almost collapsed.

But he didn't dare to delay the slightest, and hurriedly dragged the planks to cover the hole, and covered it with a layer of carpet.

At this moment, his body suddenly lost strength.

Presumably, the side effects of the medicine given to Cen Mo appeared just now.

Ye Yungui secretly said, luckily he came up in time.

If it happens in a pit, it will be troublesome.

Even now, he was a little uneasy.

I always felt that if I was not careful, Cen Mo could jump out of the pit and attack him.

In fact, he was at the bottom of the pit just now, and he didn't see Cen Mo's appearance clearly at all. He only remembered that the other party's eyes were like scrapers that had just been sharpened. Fear.

Ye Yungui lay on the ground for about a stick of incense before the powerlessness in his body gradually faded away.

【Xiaogui, are you afraid of him? ] Man Yue asked.

"Don't you think he is scary?" Ye Yungui said: "After being plotted against by us, he didn't even have a trace of panic, and he still wanted to make fun of me."

【Don't worry, he won't have another chance to hurt you. 】

"I was thinking, after confirming that there is no need for him to keep, why not kill him?"

【Don't you want him to taste what it's like to be blind? 】

"I always feel uneasy, and I'm afraid that if I keep him, there will be trouble."

Ye Yungui walked to the side of the couch and sat down, his heart was still beating a little fast at the moment, he didn't know if it was from lingering fears, or he was tired from climbing the pit just now.

[Xiaogui, do you dare to kill someone? 】

"You kill."

[I can't kill people, otherwise I will be wiped out by the Dao of Heaven. 】

"Then...he will starve to death."

Ye Yungui now feels that he has caught a hot potato.

In his previous life, he had never committed murder or arson, and he never even had the intention of harming others.

Now that he suddenly faced such a murderous guy, he was really at a loss.

Just as Ye Yungui was thinking wildly, Man Yue's stern voice came from his mind:

[Congratulations, little return, you have been rewarded with 100 points for successfully evading the assassination. 】

According to the rules of the system, as long as Ye Yungui's behavior in this life is different from his previous life, it will be judged as an behavior that changes his fate. Therefore, he will be rewarded with scattered points ranging from 1 to 10 every day.

Like today, it is the first time to get a reward of 100 points at a time.

It can be seen that avoiding assassination is also extremely important in the eyes of the system.

"How many points do I have now?" Ye Yungui asked.

【143 points in total】

"If I want to unlock all of Cen Mo's information, how many points do I need?"

[Unlocking all of Cen Mo's information requires a total of 1,000 points. 】

Ye Yungui: ...

Isn't this system a bit of a lion's mouth?