30

"What's wrong?" Seeing that his expression was not quite right, Cen Mo asked.

    "It's okay, I think you're exhausted from staying at home all the time, and I plan to arrange some errands for you." To save this person from always measuring him.

    "Are you entering the palace?" Cen Mo asked.

    "How do you know?"

    "You have arranged your elder sister's affairs, so you will arrange for your mother's queen next?"

    Ye Yungui was a little surprised, he didn't expect Cen Mo to guess what he wanted to do.

    "My father asked me to stay in the palace for a few days during the Mid-Autumn Festival. Although he has no other plans, I don't know what other people think. I have never paid attention to the things in the palace. I always feel that those things in the harem are different from me. Related..." Ye Yungui didn't realize how naive he was until he learned the ending of the queen's last life from the book.

    As a prince, his fate is closely linked with his mother.

    When he is honored, his mother may not be able to enjoy the glory with him, but when he is imprisoned, the other party will definitely experience the disaster with him.

    "Are those women in the palace staring at them?" Cen Mo asked.

    Ye Yungui smiled and said: "Can you watch over it?"

    "Your father has eleven famous women, so you can watch over them."

    "You know so clearly?" Ye Yungui asked in surprise.

    "You don't know this?" Cen Mo asked.

    Ye Yungui was a little helpless, he really hadn't paid attention to how many women his father had.

    "You don't need to stare at them all. Only the third concubine Chen Guifei, the fourth concubine Shu, and the fifth concubine Hui are the only ones in the harem who have the ability and opportunity to threaten my mother," Ye Yun said. .

    In the harem, if you want to do something, you need not only brains but also contacts.

    Those concubines who have no heirs and are not favored have neither the ability nor the motivation to move the queen.

    "Concubine Shu should be fine, don't worry too much about her." Ye Yungui said, "The point is Concubine Chen and Concubine Hui, especially Concubine Chen, if something happens to my mother and the queen, their mother and child will benefit the most People. If I reset, they should be the last thing to see."

    Ye Yungui did not tell Cen Mo that after his death in the last life, it was Concubine Chen who told the queen about her tragic situation.

    The empress was originally heartbroken because of Ye Yungui's death. The emperor was afraid that she would not be able to bear the excitement, so he only said that Ye Yungui died of a sudden illness and did not suffer much. Unexpectedly, she finally learned the truth from Concubine Chen, and it was the so-called "truth" that the other party had tried to exaggerate.

    In just a few words, the queen was completely pushed into the abyss...

    Thinking of these, Ye Yungui wished for someone to cut off that woman's tongue!

    "Is there anything else your Highness wants to order?" Cen Mo asked.

    Ye Yungui raised his eyes to look at him, and said, "Need money? My father has rewarded me a lot these days. I'll ask Dunzi to give you two thousand taels first, is that enough?" Cen Mo stared at him for a