34

Ye Yungui never expected that the sentence he called Man Yue in a trance could cause such a consequence.

    Cen Mo's imagination is also very rich. With this name alone, he imagined that Ye Yungui fell in love with the servant, but because the servant couldn't get close to him, he found someone to be a substitute!

    Because Cen Mo's question was too outrageous, Ye Yungui didn't even know where to start to refute it.

    "Things are not what you think..." Ye Yungui said.

    Cen Mo looked at him without saying a word, as if waiting for a reasonable explanation.

    But Ye Yungui opened his mouth, but found that the explanation of this question was not clear at all.

    If Cen Mo wasn't that smart, he could just say a few words to fool him.

    But the other party had already guessed the existence of the full moon before, the more Ye Yungui denied it, the more guilty he would appear. But he still can't admit the existence of the full moon, otherwise, with Cen Mo's mind, he will soon guess that the full moon may not be a real person, which will lead to the obliteration of the full moon.

    So...he couldn't explain this matter clearly at all.

    "Why didn't you explain?" Cen Mo asked him.

    "If I say no, then I'm not. Believe it or not." Ye Yungui looked at Cen Mo and said, "I didn't expect that I would be such a person in your heart!" After he finished speaking, he showed a little

    disappointment With an expression on his face, he turned and walked straight towards the inner room.

    Cen Mo looked at his back with a dazed expression, not understanding how the blame was turned on him.

    After Ye Yun went in, he lay down and didn't intend to accompany Cen Mo to entangle this issue.

    One reason was that there was no promise between them, so he didn't need to prove himself on the so-called "loyalty" issue. Secondly, he is very worried about Man Yue, because Cen Mo is too smart, if this goes on, he is afraid that the other party will guess Man Yue's identity sooner or later.

    Cen Mo stood by the window and remained silent for a while, probably trying to digest his emotions.

    After a long time, he slowly walked to the side of the couch, took the ointment and planned to apply it to Ye Yungui.

    "No need." Ye Yungui pressed his hand, "It's healed."

    In fact, his injury was not serious at all. Cen Mo was very measured that night, and later helped him apply the medicine. Most of it has already recovered.

    "Whether it's good or not, His Highness has the final say." Cen Mo said.

    The candles in the tent were dimly lit, Ye Yungui couldn't see his expression clearly, but he could feel his attitude was very persistent.

    Thinking of that misunderstanding, Ye Yungui felt a little guilty, and couldn't bear to continue brushing his mind, so he could only resist the embarrassment and turned over, pouted his body, and buried his head in the pillow.

    "Does it still hurt?" Cen Mo asked him.

    Ye Yungui's ears were red, and he didn't really want to answer the other party's question.

    "Does it hurt?" Seeing that he didn't answer, Cen Mo pressed lightly on his wound.

    "Hmm..." Ye Yungui couldn't prevent him from making a sudden move, he snorted, and said angrily, "Did you do it on purpose?" Cen Mo looked at him innocently, "No." He