23

After getting into the carriage, Ye Yungui leaned against the wall of the carriage with his head tilted and fell asleep within a short while.

    His body has not yet recovered, and his emotions have been ups and downs tonight, and his whole body is almost overdrawn.

    Cen Mo turned his head to look at him, his eyes fell on his bloodless lips, and he felt a little uncomfortable.

    He had thought a lot about Ye Yungui, but he never thought that this person would do this for himself.

    Such a man of gold and jade would not hesitate to injure his own body in order to save him.

    Cen Mo couldn't understand why Ye Yungui trusted him so easily. From the imperial mausoleum to Tingyuan, he obviously did nothing worthy of the other party's entrusting his life, but the other party did not defend himself.

    Is it because of the Gu worms in their bodies?

    Or was it because of the expert Ye Yungui mentioned?

    Or, in the heart of the other party, is it really different?

    After returning to Tingyuan, Ye Yungui didn't wake up, so Cen Mo carried him all the way back to the couch.

    Xu Shi was too tired, he slept until noon the next day, and when he woke up, it was almost lunch time.

    "The people from the princess mansion came and said that the son-in-law had handed over the request to return home to see relatives the day before yesterday, but he has not received an approval yet. The son-in-law was afraid that you would be in a hurry, so he sent someone to inform him." Cen Mo said.

    "I handed it in the day before yesterday, my father should have read the scriptures." Ye Yun returned.

    As for why there has been no approval, it is hard to say.

    "After you recuperate for two days, I'll take you to the princess mansion again." Cen Mo said.

    Ye Yungui thought for a while, "Forget it."

    "I don't know how long it will take for the princess to return to Beijing after she leaves. Isn't Your Highness going to see her off?" Cen Mo asked.

    "I don't need to climb the wall anymore, I want to meet my sister in a fair manner, so that she can leave Beijing with peace of mind." Ye Yun returned.

    As for how to see this side, he had to think about it.

    "Xiaoyue, do me another favor." Before going to bed that night, Ye Yungui said to Manyue.

    [Xiaogui, tell me. 】

    "You can arrange a dream for my father." Ye Yun returned.

    [I reminded you last time, it is best not to use mental attacks lightly. 】

    "You don't need to have a night's dream, just let him dream for a while."

    【He is the emperor, and his status is too noble. If you arrange a dream for a while, you will suffer very strong side effects. 】

    It would be fine if it was changed from the past, Ye Yungui's body is so weak now, he can't bear the torment of the nightmare at all.

    "Then why don't you do me a favor, aren't you the best at this?" Ye Yun replied.

    【Well, this is what you asked for. 】

    Ye Yungui turned his head and glanced at Cen Mo, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Hero Cen, do you want to sleep in the side hall tonight?