32

After Ye Yungui was reborn, he hardly ever made any regrettable decisions.

    But after he nodded his head tonight, he began to regret it within a cup of tea.

    It's just that the deal was done at that time, and he didn't even have the strength to regret it, so he could only be at the mercy of others.

    I don't know if it was because of the alcohol or other reasons, his consciousness was a little blurred, and the only bit of attention left was almost all on Cen Mo. The other party held him in his arms, his chest was obviously cold, but his breath and lips and tongue were so scorching, so hot that Ye Yungui was a little carried away.

    When he was in a trance, he even suspected that it might be a dream.

    But the pain from his body reminded him that it was real.

    Later, Ye Yungui was extremely tired, so he just nestled on the couch and fell asleep.

    Cen Mo was tireless, patiently cleaned up the mess, and carried him to the bathroom again.

    Ye Yungui didn't sleep well this time.

    While he was half asleep and half awake, he dreamed that Cen Mo carried him to the window and said that he wanted to watch the moon with him.

    He was so tired that he didn't even have the strength to open his eyes, and his body was tossed like it was about to fall apart. He didn't have the thought of admiring the moon. But Cen Mo still wrapped him in a thin blanket, let him sit in his arms, and insisted on admiring the moon with him for half the night.

    Probably because this day was so special, Ye Yun dreamed about the day he died in his previous life in the middle of the night.

    On that Mid-Autumn Festival night, he was blind and lying alone in the imperial mausoleum, waiting for his imminent death.

    The boundless darkness and loneliness surrounded him, making him a little scared.

    In his dream, he couldn't help thinking that it would be great if someone could come and see him off.

    At this moment, the closed door in memory was pushed open.

    At that time, Ye Yungui was blind and had very keen hearing. He heard a very light footstep approaching him slowly.

    He couldn't help but think, this is an evil messenger coming to seduce his soul, right?

    However, the expected death did not come, he only felt a chill behind his back, and was hugged from behind.

    This person's body is cold, it really is a bad luck.

    But he soon realized that this person was not a errand, but Cen Mo.

    Because the person holding him is breathing hot...

    In this dream, Cen Mo accompanied Ye Yungui from the previous life to complete the final journey.

    The loneliness and despair that Ye Yungui remembered seemed to fade away because of this dream.

    Early the next morning, when Ye Yungui opened his eyes, the sun was already high.

    He casually touched around, but found no one, and his pillow was also empty.

    Ye Yungui stared at the bed curtain and pondered for a moment, trying to distinguish the dreams of last night, which ones were real and which ones were fake. It wasn't until he pulled something on his body when he turned over, and gasped in pain, that he realized that the craziest dream last night was real.