10

Ye Yungui fell asleep this time, and slept so darkly.

When he woke up, he felt tired and dazed, as if his body had been hollowed out.

He reached out and touched the inside of the clothes, feeling a little helpless.

In fact, he didn't often have such dreams.

Generally speaking, he is not a person with strong desires, and his life is relatively pure and ascetic.

In his last life, he was busy being a prince, but in this life, he was busy with revenge and self-protection, and had no other thoughts at all.

Maybe it's because of spring that makes people more restless.

Ye Yungui rolled over and sat up, thinking to himself that it was fortunate that Cen Mo wasn't here, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

He changed into clean clothes, tidied up hastily, and then got up to go out.

Seeing him get up, the lamb hurried over to wait for him to wash.

"Where's Cen Mo?" Ye Yungui asked casually.

The lamb pointed to the front yard, which meant it was in the front yard.

"What is he doing in the front yard?" Ye Yungui was puzzled.

Xiao Yang pointed to the courtyard wall, gestured with his hand, and took a defensive posture again.

Ye Yungui saw that he didn't understand, but he didn't continue to ask.

Li Zhao and Chang Dongting are not here at the moment, presumably those two are stealing from Cen Mo.

Breakfast was not ready yet, Ye Yungui had nothing to do, so he took goose tendon and sat on the porch to weave grasshoppers.

Like last time, the grasshoppers he made were only half of one, with all tails loose.

"Your Highness, how many do you want to weave?" Tunzi not far away asked him.

"The more the better, it's best to fill up the room." Sylvia smiled.

Dunzi didn't know whether what he said was true or a joke, so he turned around and went into the kitchen without asking any further questions.

Not long after, Cen Mo and Li Zhaochang Dongting came back from the front yard.

"Your Highness." The two hurriedly bowed to Ye Yungui.

Cen Mo stood under the porch, leaning on the porch pillar with arms folded, watching Ye Yungui weave the grasshoppers.

"Going to practice swords again?" Ye Yungui asked.

"My subordinates and Dong Ting learned a few more tricks from Cen Daxia, and they went to the front yard for fear of disturbing His Highness in this courtyard." Li Zhaodao: "Cen Daxia not only taught us how to use swords, but also led us to clear our small courtyard. The defense has been strengthened, and a few simple mechanisms have been set up."

After the two reported to Ye Yungui, they went to start a new agency.

Ye Yungui raised his eyes to look at Cen Mo, and saw that he was staring at him.

Probably because he was facing the rising sun, he inexplicably felt that Cen Mo's gaze was a bit scorching.

"What are you staring at me for?" Ye Yungui asked.

"Your Highness looks good, why don't people see it?" Cen Mo walked to him and sat down, picked up a piece of goosegrass and played with it in his hand, "I'm curious, after His Highness was deposed, why did he only bring his relatives?" Easy-going boy, without family?"