36

"What are you talking about?" Ye Yungui asked Cen Mo after he got back the basket.

    "It's nothing." Cen Mo pushed aside the small piece of bean stalk he had beaten, and said to Ye Yungui, "Just pretend." Hearing this, Ye Yungui put down the

    basket in his hand, knelt down and went to hold the soybeans on the ground . He moved very carefully, first picked out the mixed leaves and broken stalks in the beans, and then put them into the basket in small handfuls.

    Cen Mo wanted to remind him not to bother, but seeing that he was happy with his work, he just waited beside him with his arms folded.

    Not long after, Ye Yungui put the small piece of soybeans on the ground into the basket, and tried to reach out to pick up the bean stalks beside him, trying to get some more.

    "Be careful of pricking your hands." Cen Mo stopped and said, "That's enough."

    "Ah..." Ye Yungui stood up reluctantly, because he squatted for too long, when he got up, his eyes darkened and he almost fell.

    Fortunately, Cen Mo had quick eyesight and quick hands, and he supported him.

    "Are you okay?" Cen Mo asked.

    "Yeah." Ye Yungui slowed down for a moment, leaned over to pick up the basket, and then realized that the basket was quite heavy, "It's packed so much." "

    I see your posture, if you don't stop you, you can't wait to put the basket in it." Full."

    "Hey." Ye Yungui smiled and asked him: "What shall we do next?" "

    Soybeans need to be soaked before grinding, and they must be soaked before grinding." He said and took Ye Yun back to the backyard. He found a basin filled with water, and asked Ye Yungui to pour the beans into the basin.

    Ye Yungui squatted by the basin and washed the soybeans in it, and asked Cen Mo, "How long will it take to soak?" "

    One or two hours."

    "So long." It looked like he was going to wait forever.

    Cen Mo went to find a Maza, picked him up and put him on the Maza, so as not to make him dizzy after squatting for a long time.

    Ye Yungui sat on the mat and stretched out his hands to stir the soybeans in the basin from time to time.

    Cen Mo collected a bunch of things from the kitchen, including flour, millet, cornmeal, oil, and wine.

    "Is this for making tofu?" Ye Yungui asked him.

    "I can't tell you to keep guarding this pot for two hours, can you?" Cen Mo smiled at him, "I'll take you to get something else."

    Ye Yungui's eyes lit up, and he suddenly became interested.

    Cen Mo poured millet, flour and cornmeal into a large bowl, added some oil and wine, and some unidentifiable condiments. Then he kept stirring and kneading the bowl with his hands, making the lump of dough into a lump.

    After finishing it, he took a small basin and put it on the bowl.

    "After lunch, I'll take you to catch fish." Cen Mo said.

    It was only then that Ye Yungui realized that what Cen Mo made was fish food.

    "I remember when I came to Zhuangzi when I was a child, there was a long-term worker who could catch fish. It's a pity that my father said that going to the river is dangerous, so I won't let me go to see it." Ye Yungui couldn't help but groan when he thought of the regrets he had when he was young. He pursed his mouth, his expression was like that of a teenager who hadn't grown up yet.