31

Ye Yungui poked his head out of the quilt and looked at Cen Mo who was beside the couch.

    The other party didn't say a word, just stared at him for a moment.

    "What do you mean?" Ye Yungui raised an eyebrow and asked him.

    "It's okay, I'm worried about your safety." Cen Mo said.

    "This is the palace, I'm safe." Ye Yungui said.

    But Cen Mo turned a deaf ear, still standing by the couch, showing no intention of leaving.

    Ye Yungui guessed that Cen Mo should be waiting for him to ask for help, as long as he said a word, the other party would help him without hesitation.

    "I don't need to help today." Ye Yun replied.

    "Really?" Cen Mo asked him, "Do you not need to help, or do you not need my help?"

    He emphasized the word "I" in his words, and Ye Yungui was taken aback, hearing something else from his words .

    Doesn't this person suspect that he will ask Man Yue for help?

    If this is the case, as long as he doesn't look for Cen Mo in the future, Cen Mo will think that he is looking for "that person" - that is, Man Yue has helped.

    What kind of outrageous ideas are these?

    "Forget it!" Ye Yungui lifted the quilt, got up and got off the couch.

    Seeing that he was not wearing shoes, Cen Mo wanted to remind him, but he saw Ye Yungui walked a few steps to the low couch in the outer hall and sat down.

    "What are you doing?" Cen Mo was puzzled.

    "Don't do anything, I won't be able to sleep." Ye Yungui sat down cross-legged, raised his hand and straightened the hem of his clothes, his gesture was that he didn't intend to solve the previous problem.

    Ye Yungui felt that he didn't have to solve it tonight. After all, the tonic soup is not a direct drug, although it has an impact on him, it will not be uncontrollable.

    "Go and open the window." Ye Yun replied.

    Cen Mo heard the words and went to open the window.

    Ye Yungui casually picked up a book by the desk and opened it to read, Cen Mo was not sure what he was thinking, so he walked over to him and sat down.

    "Concubine Hui wants to put people around you, what do you plan to do?" Cen Mo took the initiative to find a topic.

    "I don't have any plans, if it doesn't work, I'll take him in."

    Cen Mo was startled, "You really think so?"

    "Of course it's a lie." Ye Yun replied.

    Cen Mo was a little helpless, sometimes he really wanted to clean up this person.

    Especially when the other party teased him with his thoughts...

    "Are you going to waste like this?" Cen Mo raised his chin and glanced at the hem of his clothes.

    "I'm fine now, so you don't need to worry about it." Ye Yungui turned his back to him on the low couch, and went to read the book in his hand again, but he made up his mind not to do anything.

    Cen Mo spent the whole night with him like this, until Ye Yungui fell asleep with the book in his arms, and he carried him back to the bed.

    Because he didn't get relief that night, Ye Yungui slept very restlessly and had many messy dreams.