41

Cen Mo's heart was beating extremely fast, as if it was about to burst out of his chest.

    This was the first time that Ye Yungui kissed him actively in such a sober state.

    Although the two had been intimate more than once, to Cen Mo, such a kiss still had a throbbing feeling that made him feel at a loss. He let Ye Yungui taste it slowly, almost daring not to make any movements, as if he was afraid of alarming the other party.

    But Ye Yungui only kissed him for a moment, and then let him go.

    Cen Mo held Ye Yungui in his arms, resisting the thought of doing something else, and slowly rubbed his forehead against him.

    "You like this?" Cen Mo asked him in a low voice.

    "You like that?" Ye Yungui asked back.

    Cen Mo smiled helplessly, knowing what he was talking about.

    "As long as it's with His Highness, I like to do anything, and it's fine to stay." Cen Mo said.

    Ye Yungui looked at him and asked, "Is it the truth?"

    "Yes." Cen Mo said, "I'll accompany you whatever you like."

    Ye Yungui leaned into his arms when he heard the words, "Wait Let's talk about it when we arrive in Beijun."

    "What?" Cen Mo asked.

    When he asked the question, he knew the answer first.

    In fact, he didn't even think about doing anything to Ye Yungui on the road, because most of the people traveling with him were martial arts practitioners, and many of them had excellent hearing. He didn't want those people to know about himself and Ye Yungui, lest those people make up or imagine the things between them.

    He also didn't want anyone but himself to hear Ye Yungui's voice at certain times.

    Less than ten days after their group left the capital, they encountered a light snowfall.

    The snow was not heavy, and it didn't even hinder them from going on their way. It was just a snow that caused the temperature to drop sharply.

    Most of the warriors who accompanied him were in good health and could resist freezing, but Ye Yungui was different. Once the temperature was cold, he couldn't bear it, and his lips turned blue from the cold when he stayed in the carriage.

    However, Cen Mo's cold symptoms have not been cured, and he can't even try to help him warm up.

    After arriving at the inn that day, Cen Mo asked someone to boil hot water and took a hot bath with Ye Yungui.

    After taking a hot bath, Ye Yungui finally felt warmer.

    Cen Mo lit a charcoal basin in the house, and filled two buckskin water bags and put them under his bed.

    "Beijun will only get colder, and you won't be able to bear it when you get there." Cen Mo said worriedly.

    "It's a big deal and I won't go out." Ye Yungui said: "Besides, is it colder in Beijun than in the Imperial Tomb? I survived it too." "But I wasn't by

    your side at that time." Cen Mo said.

    "What's the difference? Dunzi and the others were also with me at the time."

    Cen Mo raised his hand to help him tuck the quilt, and said in a low voice: "Now I feel bad."

    Ye Yungui was stunned, annoyed by his sudden words A little uncomfortable.