11

That night, Ye Yungui did not ask Man Yue to arrange a nightmare for the eldest prince.

But for some reason, even if he wasn't dreaming, he didn't sleep well.

When he woke up in the middle of the night, Ye Yungui habitually looked to the side and found that Cen Mo was not there.

He was wondering why the other party was not there in the middle of the night, so through the gap in the screen, he saw a figure curled up on the low couch outside.

That's Zen Mo.

He was tortured by the chills in his body so that he couldn't sleep well, afraid of disturbing Ye Yungui, so he went to the low couch.

"Manyue, is...is he dying soon?" Ye Yungui asked.

[If it were an ordinary person who suffered from this cold syndrome, he would probably not be able to hold on long ago. But Cen Mo has practiced martial arts since he was a child and has a good body, so he should be able to persist for a while. 】

"How long is a while?" Ye Yungui asked again.

[One or two months should be fine. If everything goes well, I can hold on until you return to Beijing. 】

"Does he do this every day?" Ye Yungui asked again.

[Almost, the most painful time of the day for this cold syndrome is Zishi. As long as you get through the time, it will gradually get better. 】

Ye Yungui lay on the couch and looked at the window curtain above his head, without any sleepiness.

The time he and Cen Mo have known each other is actually very short, and he has no reason to sympathize with each other.

After all, there is not much love between them.

Lovely people are not grass and trees...

Just as he was thinking wildly, there was movement outside the screen.

Cen Mo went to the couch and lay down, and asked, "I woke you up?"

"No." Ye Yungui said: "You are afraid of the cold, if you put a hot soup pot or a buckskin water bag in your arms, would it be better?"

Cen Mo chuckled when he heard the words, "My chill comes from inside, if I want to be warmer, I'm afraid I have to pour boiled water on it."

Ye Yungui thought so too.

In this way, the other party said that sleeping with others is warm, I am afraid it is only a psychological comfort, and has no real effect.

"Your Highness, don't feel sorry for me. Cen has killed countless people in his life. It's not because of this illness that he died. I'm afraid he will die well." Cen Mo said: "It's good to be able to enjoy a few days of happiness with Your Highness before dying."

Ye Yungui smiled helplessly, "Do you have any misunderstanding about enjoying Qingfu? The life of the imperial mausoleum, no matter what, has nothing to do with enjoying Qingfu."

"Your Highness, since he was a child, he would not think that such a life is good. But in my opinion, there are people who cook and wash dishes every day, people who practice knives and talk with each other, and people who sleep with you at night. That would be great." Cen Mo said.

Ye Yungui turned to look at him, "Then why did you push back when I recruited you?"

"You are a soft-hearted person. I'm afraid that if you have a relationship, you will be sad if I die." Cen Mo probably deliberately wanted to tease him, so he leaned into his ear, and said: "After all, it is a friendship that we have slept together. ..."