15

Probably because of the side effects, or maybe because of being too nervous, Ye Yungui was in a daze from the beginning to the end. With the little attention left, he kept paying attention to the movement outside, for fear that the emperor would lead someone outside the door in the next moment.

It wasn't until Li Zhao hurried over to report that the emperor was about to arrive at the door that Ye Yungui came back to his senses.

"Is it better?" Cen Mo whispered in his ear.

Ye Yungui raised his head buried in his shoulder, and said perfunctorily, "Thank you."

Hearing this, Cen Mo frowned, dissatisfied with his slightly humble thank you, but this is not the time to care about these things.

"Help me up!" The side effects on Ye Yungui's body have not yet passed. Although most of it has been relieved at this moment, he still has no strength in his body, and it is difficult to even stand up.

Cen Mo threw aside the cloth towel that had wiped his hands, then quickly helped him tidy up his clothes, leaned over and hugged him horizontally.

"Put me on the rattan chair at the door." Ye Yungui said.

Cen Mo put him on the rattan chair at the door according to his words.

Ye Yungui's complexion was slightly red at the moment, his eyes were full of water, and his forehead was stained with sporadic hair because of a thin layer of sweat. After Cen Mo put him down, he raised his hand and wanted to cut his hair, but held back.

"Hurry up and hide." Ye Yungui urged.

Cen Mo took a deep look at him, then stepped into the room.

Almost at the same time, Xue Cheng led the emperor and his party into the backyard.

Ye Yungui raised his eyes and glanced into the house, a trace of worry flashed in his heart, he secretly thought that there must be people from the Imperial Army with his father, and wondered if he would notice that there were people hiding in the house.

But he thought about it again, a top assassin like Cen Mo would definitely not be easily discovered.

After the emperor brought people into the small courtyard, he didn't see Ye Yungui immediately.

Because the wicker chair he was lying on was placed at the bottom of the corridor, when he came in from the courtyard gate, his sight would be blocked by the pillars.

It was the wild vegetables drying on the stone platform in the courtyard that caught the emperor's attention.

"What are you doing?" the emperor turned around and asked Dunzi.

"Return to Your Majesty, Your Highness likes to eat wild vegetable pancakes now, and now it is almost the end of spring, and the wild vegetables will be old in the future, so the taste is not good, so the younger ones made more dried vegetables and stored them, so that when His Highness wants to eat Just take it out and soak it." Dunzi replied.

At this moment Li Zhao and Chang Dongting both came out to greet him, but they didn't dare to disturb the emperor when he was asking questions, so they just saluted and stood beside him with their heads bowed.

"Is this your kitchen?" The emperor turned his head and saw the kitchen next to him, and asked again.

"Exactly, the younger ones usually cook here for His Highness," Dunzi said.

Hearing the words, the emperor approached and took a look. Gu Sheng who was at the side hurriedly stepped forward to lift the lid of the pot, and saw a few pancakes with wild vegetables in it, presumably they were leftovers from eating in the morning.