44

Cen Mo didn't know how to understand what Ye Yungui said.

    He felt that Ye Yungui seemed to be blaming himself for not being able to do things well, and he hadn't found a doctor for so long.

    But for some reason, he couldn't help but feel that the other party's attitude towards him was not just blame.

    Maybe he was thinking too much and had hallucinations, maybe he was lying to himself... Cen Mo felt that the other party looked at him today with a bit of affection.

    Later, Ye Yungui fell asleep in his arms again.

    He was so frightened by those words that he didn't dare to do anything else, he could only quietly guard the person in his arms.

    Cen Mo thought, His Highness said that there is no danger, is it true or is he kidding himself?

    Should he expect the doctor to come sooner or later?

    Cen Mo held the man in his arms and thought wildly for a while, and fell asleep slowly after a while.

    He slept very lightly this time, but had a dream, dreaming that Ye Yungui's belly was getting bigger day by day.

    Then in the late spring and early summer of the following year, Ye Yungui's stomach suddenly became smaller, but there were two more... Gu worms beside them?

    But he really couldn't connect these two chubby little guys with Gu worms, because they looked exactly like human children, and were even prettier than all the little guys he had ever seen.

    Cen Mo even felt that these two little guys looked very much like himself and Ye Yungui.

    After waking up, Cen Mo felt extremely shocked.

    He felt that he was probably in a daze, that he would have such a dream.

    How can a Gu worm look like a child?

    Besides, His Highness is a man, so how could he give birth to a child?

    He suppressed his chaotic thoughts, secretly thinking that he must not tell Ye Yungui this dream.

    Otherwise, the other party would definitely annoy him, maybe they would think that he wanted to marry a wife and have children...

    At dusk, Jiang Feng paid a visit to Ye Yungui's residence.

    Ye Yungui had expected him to come, so he was not surprised.

    "What is your plan for what you said to General Chaotu in the camp today?" Jiang Fengnian asked.

    Ye Yungui walked to the desk, took out a document from the drawer, and handed it to Jiang Fengnian.

    "This is the document I have drawn up before, please read it, uncle." Ye Yun returned.

    Jiang Fengnian took the document and read it again, the more shocked he looked.

    In this document, Ye Yungui only wrote the first half of what he said to Cen Mo, and did not write about the matter of asking the person who stepped on the snow to collect information for him, lest the document fall into the hands of others and leave a clue.

    But these alone were enough to surprise Jiang Fengnian. Firstly, he didn't expect Ye Yungui to care about such a thing, and secondly, he was surprised that the other party, who had been living far away from the capital for many years, knew so much about the situation of the Zhenbei Army.

    "Does Uncle think it's feasible?" Ye Yungui asked.

    "I will show this document of yours to General Tu tomorrow." Jiang Fengnian said, "I will take the lead in organizing the caravan you mentioned in it."