49

Ye Yungui looked at Cen Mo in front of him, and countless thoughts went through his mind.

    Ever since Cen Mo met him, he has only called him "Your Highness". Even when the two were closest, Cen Mo never called him by his name, how could he suddenly change his words at this moment?

    And not only did he change his mouth, he still called him an affectionate title like "Xiao Gui".

    Ye Yungui has never been called that by the second since he was a child, except for the full moon.

    And the first time Cen Mo called him that was right after Man Yue left...

    This is so strange!

    Ye Yungui's first thought was, did the full moon possess Cen Mo?

    But Man Yue is a system, if he wants to possess himself, there is no need to wait until now.

    Moreover, Ye Yungui was too familiar with Cen Mo, every move of this person in front of him was no different from the previous Cen Mo, and even made him feel exactly the same. If it wasn't for the other party's address, he might not have noticed anything at all.

    If Cen Mo wasn't possessed by the full moon, could it be...

    At that moment, countless clues from the past flashed through his mind.

    He remembered the name of the full moon. The day he met Cen Mo in the imperial mausoleum was the full moon. At that time, he thought it was a coincidence, but now it seems that it is not so simple. Man Yue also said that this name was chosen for him.

    And the first time he inquired about Cen Mo's information at Man Yue, Man Yue's words:

    [He is a man, tall and straight, handsome...]

    [Not married, still a virgin. 】

    Ye Yungui quickly checked Cen Mo's information from the system, and found that there were no so-called highlights and red marks in the information. Man Yue's answer at the time was completely personal.

    How could a system be so boring as to emphasize such information about an assassin?

    Ye Yungui remembered how he and Cen Mo had been going along the way, and Man Yue always inadvertently said good things for Cen Mo. At that time, he only regarded the other party as a peacemaker, and never thought that the other party would have any selfishness, but now thinking about Man Yue's system, why would he repeatedly make peace for Cen Mo?

    The biggest possibility is...

    the full moon is Cen Mo.

    Even though Ye Yungui himself is a reborn person, he still finds it inconceivable when he thinks of this possibility.

    If he guessed right, it meant that the full moon did not leave, but returned to Cen Mo's body.

    But Ye Yungui couldn't figure it out, it wasn't a bad thing, why didn't Man Yue tell him directly, instead she wanted to say goodbye to him, making him sad for nothing.

    And now that he was awake, the person in front of him didn't have the slightest intention to explain.

    Ye Yungui only felt that his heart was in a mess, and he was afraid that his thoughts had gone wrong.

    In order to verify his guess, he decided to test Cen Mo.

    "How long have I been asleep?" Ye Yungui asked.

    "One day and one night." Cen Mo took the child from him, and said softly, "Are you hungry? I have someone cook porridge. You can eat a few mouthfuls to fill your stomach, and eat something else later."