4

Ye Yungui looked at Cen Mo with complicated emotions.

【Xiaogui, I think he is showing his favor to you. 】

"Is there such a gesture? Someone help him?"

[A man is willing to hand over the most vulnerable place to you. Is there anything more sincere than this? 】

"Are you a little misunderstanding of human feelings? He is clearly a provocation!"

[Provocation or teasing? 】

"..."

Ye Yungui noticed that when Man Yue faced Cen Mo, he would always speak surprisingly.

He didn't want to get entangled with the system, let alone Cen Mo.

How could a professional assassin not solve his personal problems before carrying out the mission?

Cen Mo must be trying to trick him into untying the rope, and then take the opportunity to escape.

Thinking of this, Ye Yun returned to Cen Mo and said, "It's okay, I can help you wash your pants later."

After saying that, he turned around and climbed up the ladder, not forgetting to put the ladder back.

Cen Mo: ...

After coming up, Ye Yungui put the lid back on.

After he was reborn, he was afraid of the dark, and he had the habit of lighting candles when he slept at night. He didn't want any light in Cen Mo's pit.

【Xiaogui, I analyze that Cen Mo is really showing his favor to you. 】

"Why didn't I feel it at all?"

【Now that the medicine power on his body has dissipated, even without using force, he can easily untie the bondage on his hands. Even if he doesn't understand, he can still attack you and put you to death. But just now you went to see him in the pit, but he didn't move at all. 】

"Maybe he has seen how powerful you are with drugs, and knows that we have a backup, so he is waiting for the opportunity."

【I'm more inclined, he doesn't want to escape, and he doesn't intend to hurt you. 】

"why?"

【Maybe it was love at first sight...】

Ye Yungui: ...

Whenever he feels that the system is serious, the other party can make him speechless.

However, after he thought about it carefully, if Cen Mo would not do anything to him again and had a purpose, even if the other party was not sent by his uncle, he could still try to attract him.

If Cen Mo became his man, other assassins would not dare to plot against him again.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Ye Yungui knew that Dunzi and the others had come to wait for him to wash.

"Your Highness, have you not slept well these past few days, why is your complexion getting worse every day?" Dunzi asked worriedly.

"I read some books at night, so I went to bed late." Ye Yun returned.

He really didn't sleep well in the past few days. First, Zhang Luo, Li Zhao and the others dug a hole, and last night he spent most of the night with Cen Mo, his eyes were turning blue.

Dunzi took a cloth towel and waited for Ye Yungui to wash up. Xiao Yang went to help Ye Yungui make up the bedding and bed. After a while, he came over with Ye Yungui's outer robe that he had changed yesterday, with a puzzled expression on his face because it was covered with dirt.