20

The rivers and lakes are still waiting outside, and Ye Yungui can't just ignore him and let Dunzi take him in first.

    "Who is that person?" Jianghu asked Dunzi.

    "That's His Highness's friend." Dunzi said.

    Cen Mo's identity is more sensitive, and Dunzi dare not say more to others without permission.

    "Master Biao, there are quite a few vacant spaces in our Ting Garden. Do you think you would like to live in a courtyard near the waterside pavilion, or near the garden?" Dunzi asked him.

    "You arranged for me to live with my cousin, I finally met him, and I have a lot to say to him." Jiang Hu said.

    "This..." Dunzi groaned unceasingly upon hearing this.

    They all knew that Cen Mo lived with His Highness all the time when they were in the imperial mausoleum, so the relationship between the two is self-evident. If it is arranged for Mr. Biao to live with His Highness, it will be very lively.

    In the front hall, Ye Yungui was sitting at the tea table making tea.

    Cen Mo sat aside, his eyes wandered from his fair and slender fingers, and finally fell on his face.

    "I have something to let you know. After Shuanzi came, in order to prevent him from hiding, I arranged for him to be a guard, so that it would be convenient for him to move around." Ye Yun returned.

    "Hmm." Cen Mo didn't object to this, but instead asked: "Did Your Highness ask someone to assign an identity to Cen?"

    Ye Yungui was startled, looked up at him and said: "Then I have to ask you, do you want What identity."

    "I'm afraid His Highness won't be able to give you the identity I want."

    "Let me know." Ye Yungui pushed the tea in front of him, motioning him to taste it.

    Cen Mo smiled, but did not answer his question.

    "Have you... met my mother?" Ye Yungui asked him.

    "Yeah." Cen Mo took out a letter from his pocket and handed it to him, and said: "If it wasn't for some accident, I would have come back yesterday."

    Ye Yungui was startled when he heard that there was an accident, and hurriedly Asked: "What happened?"

    "Nothing happened, but Princess Ruiyang has been accompanying the queen in the palace, I can't show up." Cen Mo said.

    During the day, he couldn't wait for the opportunity, and at night, he couldn't take advantage of the queen's rest to trespass, so he wasted a lot of time.

    "My sister?" Ye Yungui asked hurriedly.

    "Yeah." Cen Mo nodded.

    Ye Yungui didn't care about other things, he quickly opened the letter and glanced at it, his eyes immediately turned red.

    Probably because he was too excited, his hand holding the letter trembled slightly, "I didn't just tell you to pass on a message, why did you let her write a letter? If someone finds out, my mother will be in trouble .”

    Although there was a slight reproach in his mouth, his eyes never moved away from the letter.

    After he read the letter in a hurry, he burned the letter in front of Cen Mo.

    "Actually, that doesn't have to be the case," Cen Mo said.

    "I don't dare to take risks." Ye Yungui sniffed, then turned to look at Cen Mo, "Thank you, Hero Cen."