17

Because he was too scared, when Cen Mo entered the room and saw his companion standing in front of Ye Yungui, he even forgot to breathe.

    But the bloody smell he expected didn't come...

    After that, Cen Mo watched the assassin fall straight in front of him, and it wasn't until Ye Yungui, who was standing not far away, raised his eyebrows at him, that he suddenly slowed down. After a breath.

    "Hero Cen, I caught another one!" Ye Yungui said proudly.

    Cen Mo stepped forward, stepped over the assassin on the ground, and reached out to touch Ye Yungui's heart and neck. His fingers were covered with thin calluses, and because he moved too anxiously, the other party's neck was rubbed red.

    Ye Yungui seldom saw him like this, so he was taken aback, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with you?

    " My own man said in a muffled voice: "You also used Gu worms for him?"

    "Well, I thought he would come here, so I grabbed it." Ye Yun returned.

    Cen Mo glared at the guy on the ground, then turned to Ye Yungui and said, "Your Highness, is someone Cen not enough for you?"

    Ye Yungui was a little confused when he was asked by Cen Mo.

    "He's an assassin who wants to kill me. If I don't catch him, won't I be killed by him?" Ye Yungui said as a matter of course.

    "It's not that I won't let you catch him..." Cen Mo muffled.

    He was rarely so awkward, not to mention that Ye Yungui was at a loss, even he himself felt baffled for a moment, and would feel irritable because Ye Yungui was bewitched by another assassin. When he clearly saw that the other party was safe and sound, he was so grateful and happy in his heart, but the emotions he expressed were completely different.

    "Then why are you unhappy?" Ye Yungui was puzzled.

    "What I mean is, the next time you encounter something like this, you can just kill it directly, so you don't have to be so troublesome." Cen Mo said.

    Although the assassin on the ground couldn't move his hands and feet, he could still hear the two talking. Hearing what Cen Mo said, he immediately stared at Cen Mo with his eyes full of condemnation.

    "If I liked killing people, I wouldn't have to dig such a big hole." Ye Yun returned.

    The implication is that if he likes killing people, Cen Mo must be the one who dies the fastest.

    After Cen Mo thought about it, Xin Dao still had special treatment for him, and there was a trap that belonged to him alone. If other assassins came, he would not let Ye Yungui treat him like this.

    Ye Yungui squatted on the ground, looked around the assassin, and stretched out his hand to feel for him.

    Seeing this, Cen Mo grabbed his wrist and said, "There's no need to do anything extra." "

    Huh? Don't check it, just throw it into the pit?" Ye Yungui asked him.

    "What are you doing throwing it into the pit? You'll have to waste water to wash him later."

    Cen Mo signaled Ye Yungui to hide behind him, kicked the young man on the ground with his foot, and asked, "Stop pretending to be dumb, talk, who is that?" What is the purpose of sending you here?"

    "This...can you say this?" the assassin asked with a puzzled expression.

    "Not to mention sending you into the palace as a eunuch." Cen Mo said.