12

After Ye Yun got back, Xiao Yang had already prepared dinner.

He washed up briefly, and didn't eat much, for fear that he would be too full to exercise.

After dinner, Cen Mo brought two sets of night clothes, changed into one himself, and gave the other to Ye Yungui.

"Where did you get this thing?" Ye Yungui asked puzzled.

"Your Highness doesn't think that there are no snow-walkers in this imperial mausoleum?" Cen Mo said.

Ye Yungui was startled when he heard the words, and was at a loss for words.

He only knew from Li Zhao that there were eyeliners of his brothers all over the imperial tomb, but he didn't expect that there were even people walking on snow.

But if you think about it carefully, it's not surprising.

Since Cen Mo took over the task of poisoning him, it was reasonable to arrange someone here.

It's just that he didn't think much about these things before, so he didn't think about it.

"Since there are people from your family in the imperial tomb, you should tell me earlier, so that I won't have to go to the brothers of the Kou family." Ye Yun returned.

"I'm also working for His Highness, why am I being complained about?" Cen Mo laughed.

Ye Yungui didn't wear night clothes, so his movements were relatively slow.

After getting dressed, Cen Mo came over to help.

"It seems a little big." Ye Yun said.

"You are smaller than me and so thin. It's no wonder that my clothes don't fit you." Cen Mo helped him put on his clothes and tied his belt carefully.

Ye Yungui's eyes fell on Cen Mo, and he couldn't help but click his tongue.

This night gown is a narrow-sleeved military uniform, which is very close-fitting without any complicated decorations. Cen Mo's figure was tall and straight, lined by the clothes, showing a heroic spirit.

Ye Yungui thought to himself, this person is really suitable to be an assassin, and wearing this outfit all day is really eye-catching.

"I won't be able to carry the lamp for a while, it might be dark in the imperial tomb, are you afraid?" Cen Mo asked him.

"I...do you need me to act alone later?" Ye Yungui asked him.

"If you don't want to be alone, you can follow me."

"Then I'll follow you." Ye Yungui subconsciously grabbed his sleeve.

Cen Mo didn't say anything more, and walked out of the courtyard with Ye Yungui.

Now it was almost the end of March, the moonlight was not good, and it was dark outside.

But Cen Mo's unique assassin temperament inexplicably brought Ye Yungui a lot of security, so he didn't feel afraid at all.

"Will it be discovered by the patrolling guards?" Ye Yungui asked in a low voice as he followed Cen Mo.

"The guards of the imperial mausoleum are all set at regular intervals. As long as you know their patrol routes and rules, you won't be discovered even if you wander here overnight."

"Are you familiar with their route?" Ye Yungui asked.

"It's okay to come here often for a stroll, and gradually get to know each other."

Ye Yungui heard the words and said to Man Yue: "Does Cen Mo often sneak out in the middle of the night? Why didn't you tell me?"

【He just came out for a walk, neither using force nor running away. According to the requirements we set before, as long as what he does does not endanger you, there is no need to interfere. 】