13

That night, Ye Yungui and Cen Mo looked at the stars for half the night on the high platform at the end of the Shinto.

It was late at night and the cool wind was blowing up, so Cen Mo dragged him back.

Ye Yungui hadn't been this happy for a long time.

It was obviously just an ordinary night, but someone accompanied him to play childish games as a teenager, talked about life and death with him without any shyness, and even seriously taught him how to be an emperor so as to reduce the chance of being assassinated.

Ye Yungui felt that if he returned to the capital in the future, he would definitely miss this night.

【Xiaogui, you are very happy today. 】Before going to bed, Man Yue returned to Ye Yun.

"Well, let's arrange a half-night nightmare for big brother tonight." Ye Yun returned.

Full Moon was a little surprised: [I thought you would want to sleep well. 】

"Be prepared for danger in times of peace, I can be happy, but I can't get carried away, it's all right for the full moon, just do as I say."

[Is it still the same dream? 】

"Um."

Ye Yungui had taken the time to read Ye Yunqi's dream before, and his plan on the day of Yeling was also to echo this nightmare. So in order to ensure nothing goes wrong in the future, he had to let Ye Yunqi have enough nightmares in the future.

Therefore, Ye Yunqi, who was far away in the capital that night, suffered another nightmare.

After that day, Ye Yungui asked Man Yue to arrange a nightmare for his elder brother for three consecutive days.

He didn't know what happened to Ye Yunqi, but he himself was tortured enough, and he was sick every day when he was awake.

It just so happened that on this day, Tai Hospital sent someone to follow up with Ye Yungui.

The person who came was still Imperial Physician Liu. Seeing Ye Yungui's complexion and checking his pulse, the other party felt relieved, thinking that Ye Yungui had nightmares for days and looked haggard because of drinking his medicine.

"The medicine I prescribed for His Highness, but all of it was decocted for His Highness to drink?" Imperial Physician Liu asked Dunzi.

"I drank it all, and didn't dare to miss a meal. But our Highness sleeps quite heavily at night, but is prone to cold sweats, and wakes up so sick during the day, and his appetite is not good." Dunzi said with tears: "Physician Liu, please show our Highness again, what's going on?"

Physician Liu heard what he said, and since he had checked for Ye Yungui, he naturally had no doubts.

"Let me try a new prescription for Your Highness," said Imperial Physician Liu.

"Thank you, imperial physician, thank you imperial physician." Dunzi thanked him repeatedly.

After Imperial Physician Liu finished prescribing the prescription, Li Zhao also stuffed him with a piece of silver, but Imperial Physician Liu delayed it for a long time, but did not accept it.

"Father, are you leaving?" Ye Yungui was originally sitting on the couch weaving grasshoppers, but when he saw that he was about to leave, he strode after him without even putting on his shoes, "Father, what are you doing?" It seems that Erchen, a grasshopper, can't compose well."

Imperial Physician Liu has done something wrong, and what he is most afraid of is facing Ye Yungui.

However, Ye Yungui now has a naive and childish demeanor, which makes people feel pitiful.