33

Cen Mo's growth experience, except for the part related to Ye Yungui, the rest is very simple.

    He lived in Zhuangzi when he was young, and went to Tingyuan when he was a teenager. This period of time was just an episode for him, mixed in his career as an assassin, abrupt and short.

    However, this period of time was not meaningless to him. Most of the reasons why he enjoys so much in the palace now have something to do with his experience during that period of time. Ye Yungui even found out that many of the teenagers who stayed in Tingyuan back then were Cen Mo's acquaintances, maybe they are still in Tingyuan now.

    "He came to Tingyuan to look for me, I think the people on the snow are more likely to send him to practice." Sylvia said with a smile.

    【Of course he came to look for you. 】Manyue said: 【Xiaogui, haven't you ever had the idea of ​​wanting to see someone in particular? There is no other purpose, just to simply want to see each other. 】

    Ye Yungui thought for a while and said, "I have."

    【Then you should be able to understand his original decision. 】Full Moon said.

    Man is a very strange animal, he always has some thoughts by chance, such as suddenly wanting to eat something, suddenly wanting to drink, suddenly wanting to meet someone.

    Maybe it was out of nostalgia for childhood friendship, or maybe he was just curious about what his playmate would be like if he became a prince. In short, Cen Mo did stay in Tingyuan for a long time in order to meet him.

    "Is that why he showed mercy to me before?" Ye Yungui asked, "He joined Taxue before he went to Tingyuan, so he should have the ability to protect himself. Even if I don't save him, he may not be honest. Can someone cleanse himself?"

    [It's not important, even if it's just because of acquaintance, he still has reason to be merciful to you. 】

    What's more, at that time, Cen Mo was suffering from a cold, and his time was numbered.

    He chose to make Ye Yungui his last assassination target, which was obviously intentional.

    Ye Yungui had mixed feelings in his heart, and he couldn't help having many thoughts at once.

    He couldn't help thinking, if he could recognize Cen Mo and keep him by his side, would their lives be different.

    But he soon realized that he had been too optimistic.

    At that time, Cen Mo was not yet a mature assassin. If he left Taxue and stayed in Tingyuan, he would not be as powerful as he is now.

    And if he hadn't awakened, most likely he would go on the old path of his previous life. If Cen Mo had been by his side at that time, he would probably have been punished for the crime of "incompetent care" just like Li Zhao and the others in the previous life.

    In other words, in the setting of the original book, they are destined to have no results.

    Gu Sheng came over at noon, nominally to visit Ye Yungui, but actually to deliver a message for the emperor.

    Dunzi got Ye Yungui's order, saying that he was unwell and taking a nap, so Gu Sheng didn't go in, and only conveyed the emperor's words.

    "Eunuch Gu said that His Majesty reprimanded His Highness the Third Highness today in the name of being useless, fined him not to drink alcohol for a year, and ordered Concubine Chen Gui to discipline him well," Dunzi said.