37

Cen Mo's temper came and went quickly.

    After he figured this out, not only did he lose his grievances, but he was even flattered.

    "Your Highness..." Cen Mo wanted to shake Ye Yungui's hand, but it was in vain.

    "Let Dunzi come in to serve you." Ye Yungui said, with a somewhat distant attitude.

    Cen Mo knew he was angry, but he didn't know how to coax him, so he could only go out and call Dunzi in.

    The whole morning, Ye Yungui ignored Cen Mo, just kept his face sullen and silent.

    Probably because of last night, he didn't want to move much today. He stayed in the house for most of the day, and even Jianghu came to see him, but he was sent away.

    Cen Mo stood guard at the door, feeling very regretful.

    If he had known, he shouldn't have mentioned that person in the morning.

    Last time, Ye Yungui called that person's name when he was getting close to him, which really frustrated him a bit. But thinking about it carefully, Ye Yungui was not drunk last night, he was sober from beginning to end.

    His Highness, who is like a banished fairy, is willing to get close to him, and even specially came to Zhuangzi, where they met when they were young, for him. What is there for him to be dissatisfied with? Do you still expect the other party to give him his whole body and heart?

    Cen Mo felt that if he allowed himself to entangle with the existence of that person, the most likely result would be to completely lose Ye Yungui, and even the position in the other person's heart might not be able to hold on.

    If he wanted to stay by His Highness's side, he could only accept the existence of that person.

    At least, he could gain a place in Ye Yungui's heart...

    After that day, Cen Mo tried to show his affection to Ye Yungui several times, but was ignored.

    The other party was probably really angry and ignored him for several days.

    【Xiaogui, are you really going to ignore him? ] Man Yue couldn't help but ask.

    "He is too serious, so serious that he can no longer accept your existence." Ye Yungui said: "If I continue with him, you will have to disappear." Ye Yungui knew that

    Cen Mo was a very smart person, and the other party It may be only one step away from guessing the truth of the existence of the full moon. He didn't dare to take chances, and he didn't want to cause the full moon to be obliterated because of the little joy he was greedy for.

    【If Cen Mo can accompany and help you instead of me, in fact, I..."

    "Don't say that, I won't abandon you." Ye Yun returned.

    [What about Cen Mo? ]

    "He has helped me a lot, and in return I will heal his injuries. After his cold symptoms are completely cured, let him go." Ye Yungui said helplessly: "The sky is high, let the birds fly, he survived in this life. It's very long, there's no need to spend time with me in those high walls."

    [Are you willing? ] Man Yue asked.

    Ye Yungui was stunned for a while, but did not answer.

    [Perhaps you can communicate with him and let him dispel the idea of ​​continuing to question me. 】

    "Let's talk about it, there are many things that I need to think about." Ye Yun returned.