29

"Full Moon, what should I do?" Ye Yungui asked.

    [If you tell others about my existence, I will disappear according to the rules set by the system. 】

    Seeing that Ye Yungui did not speak, Cen Mo continued to ask: "Your Highness, why didn't you answer my question?" "

    There is no such person, I don't know who you are talking about." Ye Yungui said.

    "He was the one who taught you to poison me and capture me alive, and he was the one who taught you to use Gu worms." Cen Mo said: "You have never learned the art of witchcraft. If no one taught you, how could you use Gu worms?"

    When he was first captured alive by Ye Yungui, he might be able to be fooled for a while, but after a long time, Ye Yungui's every move could not be hidden from him at all.

    "Cen Mo..."

    "That person must know my existence, but I haven't even seen his face."

    Cen Mo was just curious at first, wanting to ask something from Ye Yungui.

    But Ye Yungui's attitude frustrated him a bit.

    Obviously they are all people who work for Ye Yungui, why does Ye Yungui protect this person so well?

    Ye Yungui felt that Cen Mo was holding his arm harder and harder, almost strangling him out of breath.

    "There is no such person!" Ye Yun replied.

    "Is it because you don't want to tell me because you don't trust me? Since you don't trust me, why did you cure my cold? Why didn't you let me die?" Cen Mo couldn't understand why Ye Yungui kept his mouth shut for that person .

    If it's really because you don't trust yourself, why bother to use such a dangerous method to cure yourself of cold?

    Ye Yungui tried to push Cen Mo's hand away, but in vain.

    "Or, as you said, healed me just to make better use of me?"

    "Cen Mo, don't...cough cough..." Ye Yungui suddenly coughed violently.

    Cen Mo suddenly came back to his senses, and hurriedly let him go, but saw Ye Yungui coughing so hard that his face turned red.

    "Why are you crazy! Do you want to kill me?" Ye Yungui said angrily.

    "I..." Cen Mo got up and took two steps back, his eyes were a little bewildered.

    He is an assassin, always calm and self-possessed, nothing can control his emotions.

    He never thought that he would lose control in front of Ye Yungui, and even almost hurt him.

    "Go out." Ye Yun returned.

    Cen Mo stared at him for a while, then turned around and left without saying anything.

    Ye Yungui turned over tiredly and lay on the couch, without even the strength to think, he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. He is too weak right now, he doesn't have the energy to deal with Cen Mo, and he doesn't know why the other party suddenly went crazy at this moment.

    In fact, he hadn't thought about it before. With Cen Mo's keen intuition, sooner or later he would doubt the existence of the full moon.

    It's just that there has always been a subtle sense of distance between them, and he thought that Cen Mo would not easily cross the line.

    But today's Cen Mo lost control of his emotions for some reason.

    Ye Yungui slept until dusk.