51

A few days later, the news of the border fire spread to the capital.

    After the emperor heard about the fire, he thought of the bolide in his dream that night. Looking at the day and time of the fire, it was actually exactly the same as in his dream.

    It's really a fairy apparition!

    The fairy who must have been close to Yungui had set a fire while sending Yungui back.

    "The frontier army of the enemy country has been harassing the Zhenbei Army on the border for many years. This time the fire burned down 20 of their soldiers and even burned down their camp. But the fire was not big and did not hurt their strength. People, so they were very afraid, and took the initiative to send a lot of cattle and sheep to the Zhenbei Army, which is a kind of peace." The person who sent the letter said.     "Very good, very good!" the emperor was very happy when he

    heard the words, "Is there any news from Yungui? Have you found him?"

A few days."

    "Maybe before they arrive, there will be news from Beijun." The emperor was anxious, but he had no choice but to wait patiently.

    In fact, after learning that Ye Yungui and Xianzi had flesh and blood in his dream, he even thought about going to Beijun to pick him up in person. After all, Ye Yungui's pair of flesh and blood are the guarantee of the future prosperity of the Great Xia Dynasty. Naturally, he attaches great importance to it and dare not neglect it in the slightest.

    But everyone in the court only thought that he was eager to think about his son, so they persuaded him in every possible way, even the queen advised him not to take risks, and said that if Ye Yungui knew that he was working like this, he must be worried.

    Only then did the emperor give up the idea of ​​picking up the man himself, and sent the fourth prince Ye Yunping and Xue Cheng to Beijun to pick up the man, and asked them to bring a bunch of rewards and a restoration edict for Ye Yungui.

    Less than half a day later, another piece of good news came from Beijun, saying that Ye Yungui had been found.

    Calculated, this news should have been sent on the same day as the news that the enemy soldiers were on fire, so it was only half a day before they arrived in the capital.

    Although the emperor knew about this a long time ago, he still couldn't help crying when he received the news.

    According to the message, Ye Yungui was found in the valley where he disappeared.

    For more than half a year, although most of the people who were looking for Ye Yungui were withdrawn, Jiang Fengnian had someone set up a patrol checkpoint there. Ye Yungui was found in the early morning.

    The message also said that when the Second Highness was found, he was holding two babies in his arms, a boy and a girl, a pair of twins.

    When the emperor saw this, he felt his heart beating extremely fast, and he couldn't go directly to Beijun to see his grandson and granddaughter.

    "Sure enough, it is exactly the same as in my dream. The immortals will not deceive me." "

    Congratulations, Your Majesty, I finally got the news of the safety of His Highness the Second Highness."

    "Reward, Gu Sheng, give me a reward!" The emperor said happily.

    "Your Majesty, who are you talking about rewarding?" Gu Sheng asked.

    "All rewards, rewarding Yungui, and the children... the soldiers who found him, the messengers, whoever can be rewarded, and all the palace people are also rewarded today, and you also have a share!" The emperor said generously.