24

Ye Yungui felt as if he was thrown into the fire.

    The flames came from the inside out, wishing to completely burn his flesh and blood.

    Until Cen Mo fished him out of the sea of ​​fire with his cold hands...

    When Ye Yungui woke up from his dream, he found that he was being surrounded by Cen Mo in his arms, and his head was not moving. Nested in Cen Mo's neck without barrier. It was probably because his breathing was too scorching hot, warming the cold skin on Cen Mo's neck.

    In a daze, he realized what had just happened.

    Cen Mo helped him again.

    The last time he was in the imperial mausoleum, he was in a tense atmosphere from beginning to end, so he didn't care about anything. But this time was different, in Tingyuan, in his own residence, in a half-asleep dream... Ye Yungui was even a little funny.

    Cen Mo didn't know that he was awake, or he didn't expose it because he was afraid that he would be uncomfortable, but he just cleaned up the mess on his own, and got up to clean his hands. While reminiscing about the scene in the dream, Ye Yungui felt exhausted, and fell asleep slowly again after a while.

    When he woke up early in the morning, the couch was empty.

    Cen Mo has the habit of doing morning exercises in the morning, so he gets up very early every day.

    Ye Yungui was dazed for a while on the couch, and when he got up, he saw the clean pants that Cen Mo had prepared for him. He took his clothes and put them on, and then stood up slowly.

    The lamb had already prepared warm water for washing, and when he woke up, he came over to wash him up.

    Ye Yungui's body is still a little weak now, and his every move feels a little lazy.

    After he finished washing, he sat on the porch and looked at Cen Mo in the courtyard.

    Now that it's getting hotter today, Cen Mo only wears trousers and nothing on his upper body during morning exercises.

    Ye Yungui's eyes swept over his strong shoulders, back, waist, and abdomen, and he admired them unabashedly. Cen Mo's figure is very good, his complexion is just the right color of wheat, and now there is a thin layer of sweat on his top, and he looks very powerful at first glance.

    "Your Highness, do you want breakfast now?" Dunzi asked him.

    "Bring it here, I'm just hungry."

    Ye Yungui glanced at Cen Mo again, and said to Dunzi, "Ask Hero Cen to come and eat with me."

    Upon hearing this, Dunzi hurriedly went to inform Cen Mo, Hearing this, Cen Mo stopped his momentum and walked towards Ye Yungui with big strides.

    "No clothes?" Ye Yungui sat on the rattan chair, looked up at him and asked.

    "Sweaty, take a shower before putting on. Didn't Your Highness ask me to serve the meal, so I came here first."

    Ye Yungui wanted to laugh, he felt that Cen Mo was deliberately showing off his tendons to him.

    "Then you go take a shower first." Ye Yun replied.

    Hearing this, Cen Mo didn't insist, he quickly went to the bathroom, and came back after a short while in clean clothes.

    Ye Yungui thought about what happened last night, and didn't want to pretend to be stupid, so he took the initiative to say: "Last night..." "Your