46

The county guard is already over fifty years old, and his legs and feet are not as agile as the soldiers, so it takes a little effort to get down to the bottom of the cliff.

    But the person who fell was Ye Yungui, even if he risked his life, he would never dare to neglect him in the slightest.

    On the way, he couldn't help but think that if he accidentally fell down today and broke his arms and legs, then when His Majesty blamed him, he might be able to save his life.

    It's a pity that although he stumbled along the way, his luck was not too bad. He only broke his head, but his hands, feet and bones in his body were still in good condition, and none of them were broken.

    "My lord, I have searched everywhere, but there is no trace of His Highness the Second Highness." The mansion soldier shouted to the sheriff.

    As soon as the sheriff went down to the bottom of the valley, he heard such a bad news and almost passed out of course.

    "Such a big living person fell down, how could there be no trace?" the sheriff said angrily.

    "My lord, there is indeed no trace." The mansion soldier replied, "I checked the inside and outside of the carriage, and did not find the Second Highness." The sheriff pulled the mansion soldier away and hurried to the wreckage of the carriage

    .

    I saw that the carriage had already been smashed to pieces, and even the shape could hardly be distinguished.

    On the snow beside the carriage, there was a pool of blood, which looked shocking.

    But judging from the location of the bloodstain and the horse's body, the blood should have been left by the horse.

    "This... under the horse's corpse... have you seen it?" the sheriff asked tremblingly, wiping the cold sweat off his forehead.

    As soon as he finished speaking, the government soldiers stepped forward and turned over the horse's body to have a look. There was only a branch of a tree under it, which was already stained red with blood, and there was nothing he was most afraid of seeing now.

    "Keep looking for me! Dig three feet and find His Highness's...!" the sheriff said.

    He couldn't believe that in broad daylight, in front of so many people, a living person would disappear out of thin air.

    While the government soldiers were looking for Ye Yungui, the county guard found a stone and sat down to calm himself down.

    After all the tossing just now, most of his initial shock has dissipated, and now only numbness remains.

    Such a cliff, even the carriage fell into pieces, and a living person would be in danger. But that person is Ye Yungui, a person who is more precious than the lives of his whole family combined. If the other party has an emergency, he will die as many times as possible, and I am afraid that it will not be able to make up for it.

    At this moment, his heart was going cold, and he didn't expect Ye Yungui to be safe and sound at all.

    But if he couldn't even find the other party's body, he probably wouldn't have to return today, it would be cleaner to kill himself on the spot.

    But he is not reconciled...

    He has been struggling for most of his life, and he is about to reach the age of happiness, why did he encounter such a thing?

    The bottom of the cliff rarely sees sunshine all the year round, and the snow is very thick.

    When people stay here for a long time, they feel the cold on their bodies and feel uncomfortable.