25

Cen Mo left Tingyuan to work for Ye Yungui, and the job of protecting Ye Yungui personally fell on Shuanzi.

    This young man is straightforward, and he never hides his words. Ye Yungui likes to chat with him very much, but he dare not approach him when Cen Mo is around on weekdays, and the two of them don't have much chance to chat.

    Now that Cen Mo left, Ye Yungui seized the opportunity and started to ask him about Taxue again, "Hero Cen hasn't been back these days, do people from your side have any complaints about him?"

    "Your Highness, you don't know that our boss doesn't usually take care of things. It doesn't matter if he's there or not." Shuan Zi stood behind the screen, watching Ye Yungui take a bath, but due to Cen Mo's majesty, he could only watch Don't dare to go in outside the screen.

    "How do you feel in Tingyuan?" Sylvia asked again.

    "Hey, Your Highness is generous. He gives you a lot of money, but you don't have so much control. It's much better than running around outside." "Do

    you have a female assassin? I want to hire one." Ye Yun returned.

    "Yes, it depends on what you want. But you'd better talk about this kind of thing directly with the boss, don't you know him very well?" Shuanzi said.

    "Well, I just wanted to... Ouch!"

    There was a bang from inside the screen, followed by Ye Yungui's cry of pain.

    Shuanzi subconsciously wanted to rush in, but the desire to survive made him stop, because he judged that the movement should be that Ye Yungui fell down, rather than encountering other dangers.

    "Your Highness, are you alright?" Shuanzi asked.

    "It's okay..."

    There was a sound from inside, probably Ye Yungui got up slowly.

    After a while, Shuanzi saw him limping out from the inside, his forehead and knees were scratched.

    "Did you fall... did you break it?" Shuanzi was at a loss.

    He is an assassin, he can only protect people, not serve them.

    In the past, Dunzi and the others took care of these trivial matters for Ye Yungui. After Cen Mo came, these things were gradually contracted by Cen Mo, and Dunzi and the others were also happy to have a leisurely time. Unexpectedly, when Cen Mo left tonight, something happened to Ye Yungui.

    He was weak and dizzy after bathing, so he lost his footing and fell.

    "Should I call the imperial physician?" Shuanzi asked.

    He is surrounded by assassins on weekdays, everyone is rough and thick, and they don't care much even if they are stabbed one by one.

    But this Second Highness is delicate and expensive, don't break it after such a fall, and when the boss comes back, he will have good fruit to eat.

    "It's not that exaggerated, you can call Dunzi over for me." Ye Yun returned.

    Shuanzi hurriedly went to Dunzi when he heard the words, and Dunzi came to see the injury on Ye Yungui's body, feeling distressed and blaming himself.

    Ye Yungui's skin was already fair, but now his forehead and knees were scratched, and the red patches were very obvious. He didn't care much about it himself, he just asked Dunzi to apply the medicine and then rested.

    Cen Mo went out on business this time and didn't come back until three days later.

    It was midnight when he came back, Ye Yungui was lying on the couch and fell asleep.