14

After Cen Mo left, Ye Yungui stood on the porch for a while.

For some reason, after planning for so long, he finally waited until today, but he didn't feel nervous at all, instead he was full of peace.

He thought that no matter what happened today, it couldn't be worse.

He has experienced the darkest time, what is there to be afraid of?

On that day, Yeling's car set off from the capital early in the morning, but arrived at the imperial mausoleum at noon.

All the accompanying princes got off their horses at the dismounting stone, and Xue Cheng, the commander of the accompanying imperial army, stepped forward to welcome the emperor off the carriage in person.

The emperor of the Great Xia Dynasty, who had just passed his forty years, seemed to be in good health.

His appearance belonged to the Zhou Zheng type, and he could vaguely see a bit of resemblance to Ye Yungui from his brows and eyes.

It's just that his temperament is more resolute, while Ye Yungui's temperament is softer.

The accompanying ritual officer sang the salute according to the rules, and then the emperor took his sons to walk towards the Shinto.

There are a total of six princes in the Great Xia Dynasty, the oldest is Ye Yunqi, followed by Ye Yungui, the youngest of the six princes is only five years old this year.

Looking around, the five princes present were all full of energy, even the young fifth prince looked decent. Only Ye Yunqi, the eldest, was dejected due to his nightmares, so he had to force himself to follow behind the crowd.

It is not too short to walk the Shinto path in the imperial mausoleum, but because it is relatively gentle, it is not tiring to walk. Even Ye Yungui, who has a body like Ye Yungui, did not feel tired when he walked with Cen Mo that night.

However, due to long-term poor sleep, the eldest prince Ye Yunqi's body was a little weak, and he began to pant halfway through the walk.

The emperor was walking in front of him. Hearing his heavy breathing, he couldn't help but glance back, and he was a little unhappy.

But such a thing as physical weakness, how can human beings control it?

The more Ye Yunqi wanted to restrain himself, the more he became short of breath. At the end, he almost passed out from exhaustion and had to be supported by the third prince.

According to the rules of the Great Xia Dynasty, at the end of the Shinto, one needs to salute.

At this time, the guards of the imperial mausoleum took the futons and put them in front of the crowd one by one for them to kneel down and worship.

Sylvia was so tired that he couldn't straighten his back, and kept drooping his head.

When someone put the futon in front of him, he looked down subconsciously, but saw a drop of bright red blood on the back of the opponent's hand.

Ye Yunqi was shocked, his head went blank for a moment, and then he suddenly raised his head to look at the other party.

It doesn't matter if you look at it this way, as if he was struck by lightning, he stood there for a long time without making a sound.

He actually... saw Cen Mo!

The person who appeared countless times in his nightmares, the person who snatched him from his sleep and sent him to Ye Yungui, that Shura who was covered in blood and murdered without batting an eyelid—appeared to him so unexpectedly before!