Chapter 1 The domineering CEO falls in love with me 1

An Monan stretched out his hand impatiently and knocked away the man in front of him who had been nagging in his ear, but who knew that this man would vomit blood and die without being beaten so much.

004 was shocked to see his host being beaten to death by this mysterious and beautiful boy in front of him, his face turned pale with fright, and he just froze in place.

Before 004 could speak, the space suddenly began to distort. Anmenan and 004 disappeared in place, and came to an empty independent space.

"Who are you?" Anmonan was very calm, glanced at this strange place, looked at the round hairball in front of him and asked in a cold voice with no expression on his face.

004 burst into tears suddenly, and said, "You actually killed my host? How could you kill my host? What do you want this system to do next? Huh, huh, huh!" You pay for my host!"

004 has never encountered such a situation before, its host was killed, what should it do with its next mission? It's all over now!

Anmenan looked at the furiously noisy Maotuanzi in front of him, and lost his patience. As soon as he stretched out his hand, a red light flashed, and Anmenan began to violently destroy the enchanted space in front of him.

He wants to destroy this space, and leave here as soon as possible.

004 didn't expect that An Monan would violently destroy this place if he didn't agree with each other, so he shut his mouth immediately in fright.

However, the situation in front of him was somewhat beyond An Monan's expectations. Although the space was crumbling by him, he still persisted and couldn't break it.

This made Anmenan very surprised. You must know that he is a stone spirit who has lived for tens of thousands of years, and his mana has already reached unfathomable depths. There is no one or anything in this world that can be his opponent.

An Monan is very beautiful, with eyebrows like ink paintings, face like peach petals, eyes like autumn waves, and his temperament is extremely proud and noble.

But such a good-looking boy is now in such a violent demolition of the space, 004 was shocked, and looked at An Monan in shock, not daring to speak anymore.

Anmenan violently demolished it for a long time, but he still couldn't break through this space. And what surprised Anmonan the most was that as time went by, his mana became weaker and weaker.

Anmenan turned around without hesitation and directly pinched 004's body, threatening in a cold voice: "Who the hell are you? Where is this place? If you don't say anything, I'll crush you into a meatloaf!" 004

simply I want to cry but have no tears, I feel that I am wronged to death.

"You killed my host, so this system is automatically bound to you. Unless you become my new host and complete the next task, we will never be able to leave here for the rest of our lives." 004 cried explained.

An Monan glanced at 004 expressionlessly, "What task?"

"You are going to attack the male lead in a different plane, so that the male lead's admiration value for you reaches 100 points, and the blackening value reaches 100 points." A hundred percent is considered to be the completion of the task."

Anmonan's eyes flashed darkly, and the corners of his mouth slightly hooked up, making 004 hold his breath in amazement.

"I agree to sign a contract with you, let's go, let's go and complete the task."

004 did not expect that Anmenan would agree like that, and looked at Anmenan suspiciously, feeling that things would not be that simple.

But the matter has come to this point, 004 can only sign a contract with Anmenan in fear, and send him to the first plane.