In the finale of Chapter 82,

An Monan and Fu Chengze returned to their independent space. An Monan released Xiao Muyu's soul, and 004 also appeared in front of Xiao Muyu and Fu Chengze.

Fu Chengze didn't have much reaction when he saw 004, but Xiao Muyu was surprised and didn't understand what 004 was.

004 told Xiao Muyu and Fu Chengze in detail what happened between it and An Monan. After hearing this, Xiao Muyu finally understood how An Monan found him.

"That is to say, I will become your new host in the future, and then go to different planes with you to complete tasks, right?" Xiao Muyu looked at 004 and asked with some uncertainty.

004 nodded, "Yes, as long as you complete all the tasks with me, you can live forever and never die again."

004 is very excited now, because it has been observing Xiao Muyu during this time. Xiao Muyu is really a very gentle person. 004 feels that if its new host is Xiao Muyu, its future life will definitely be easier.

"But I'm actually not that obsessed with immortality, and..." Xiao Muyu thought of Lin Jingchen. What he wanted to know most now was Lin Jingchen's whereabouts. What's the point of immortality if you don't have a lover and friends to accompany you?

"Brother Muyu, listen to me." An Monan knew Xiao Muyu's character very well, so he had already expected Xiao Muyu's reaction. "I know you are not obsessed with immortality, but I want to Let you stay with me. You know, I regard you as my best friend, just like my family. Do you really have the heart to let me live alone in this world?" An Monan knew Xiao Muyu's weakness. Where, so he said deliberately pitifully.

Fu Chengze grabbed An Monan's hand with some distress. An Monan glanced at him and ignored him, but he didn't take his hand back either.

Although Xiao Muyu knew that An Monan was acting, he still couldn't bear it when he heard what An Monan said. An Monan was right. If he died again, An Monan would definitely be very sad, so Xiao Muyu finally nodded.

Seeing that Xiao Muyu finally agreed, An Monan looked at 004.

However, 004 suddenly remembered something at this time. He looked at An Monan with a guilty conscience and said, "Host, there is something I forgot to tell you."

An Monan saw that 004's eyes kept glancing towards Fu Chengze, and he felt in his heart With a bad premonition, "What's the matter?"

"Just..." 004 said hesitantly, "Fu Chengze is a set of data in the system. If Xiao Muyu becomes the new host and continues to complete the mission with me, then Fu Chengze's set of data must also be restored, otherwise Xiao Muyu will not be able to continue the mission."

An Monan looked at 004 with some anger, Fu Chengze's face also changed, and he said sternly: "There is no way I can leave Momo, he I'll go wherever I go, don't try to take me away."

004 said very embarrassed: "I don't want to, but the system cannot be restarted if it loses a set of data, so I'm sorry, I really can't help it. ."

Xiao Muyu naturally didn't want Fu Chengze and An Monan to separate because of him, so he was ready to reject An Monan and 004's proposal. It didn't matter even if he couldn't live forever, he really didn't care.

But before Xiao Muyu spoke, An Monan spoke unhappily, "Then if I give you a soul to replace Fu Chengze, is that okay?"

004 thought for a moment, then nodded, "It should be possible, but where can we find a soul now?"

An Menan stretched out his hand, and then a floating soul appeared in front of them. However, this soul does not seem to be conscious and has its eyes closed.

"Jing Chen!" Xiao Muyu was very surprised and ran to the soul. He stretched out his hand to touch him, but he passed through his soul and touched nothing. But Xiao Muyu didn't care. He thought he would never see Lin Jingchen again in his life, but he didn't expect to see him again now. Xiao Muyu was already very satisfied.

"Momo, I knew you wouldn't really let Jing Chen lose his soul!" Xiao Muyu looked at An Monan with a smile and said happily.

An Monan snorted unhappily, "Brother Mu Yu, I don't know why you are so persistent with Lin Jingchen, but since you like him so much, I can't do anything to you. You and Lin Jingchen can enter the system together, and then It's up to you two to make it down."

Xiao Muyu nodded, "Mo Mo, don't worry, I will take Jing Chen and complete the mission safely, and then go find you and Chengze, you wait for me."

An Mo Nan sighed, and then hugged Xiao Muyu, "Okay, brother Mu Yu, take care, I'll wait for you to come back."

004, Xiao Muyu, and Lin Jingchen disappeared in front of An Monan and Fu Chengze. After they disappeared , the independent space disappeared, and An Monan and Fu Chengze returned to An Monan's world together.

An Monan turned his head and looked at Fu Chengze, who was smiling and looking at him, and said helplessly: "Fu Chengze, let me tell you first, I don't like you, and I don't love you either. Even if you follow me for hundreds of years, maybe I Even if I don't like you, can you accept it?"

Fu Chengze held An Monan's hand tightly, with a bright smile on his face, "I have been mentally prepared for a long time, even if you don't like me for the rest of your life, But as long as you allow me to stay with you, I will be happy. Momo, I know you have lived alone for tens of thousands of years, but don't worry, I will be with you for the next tens of thousands of years, and I will always be with you. I'm with you."

Although An Monan didn't like him, An Monan allowed him to stay with him, which meant that he at least occupied a small position in An Monan's heart. Fu Chengze was already very Satisfied.

"That's annoying!" An Monan muttered softly, shook off Fu Chengze's hand and walked forward alone.

Fu Chengze looked at An Monan's back, standing there without any movement.

An Monan noticed that Fu Chengze didn't follow him, so he turned his head in confusion and shouted in an awkward tone: "Why are you still standing there? Let's go."

When Fu Chengze heard what An Monan said, his expression changed again. He showed a smile and walked quickly towards An Monan, "I'll be here right away, just wait for me."

An Monan snorted coldly, "I won't wait for you."

An Monan quickened his pace and walked towards He walked forward, but Fu Chengze had already caught up with An Monan, grabbed his hand tightly, and asked with a smile: "Where are we going now?"

"Go and see my old immortals." Friends, you have to be prepared, my friends are all vixens and tree spirits..."

An Monan and Fu Chengze walked away slowly while talking...

🎉 You've finished reading [Quick travel] What should I do if the host always wants to destroy the world? 🎉