Chapter 62 The World of Punishment 6

An Monan also looked at the corpses on the ground with some surprise, and did not expect that Fu Chengze would suddenly do this.

Fu Chengze now is the same as An Monan before. An Monan used to like to kill people casually without leaving any room, but after An Monan lost his force and mana, he has become much more low-key. But this does not mean that Anmonen's thoughts have changed, but that he feels that solving the problem now is the best solution to his current situation.

If Anmonan regains his military force and mana, then he will naturally return to his former self, always using the fastest way to solve problems, that is, taking action directly.

So now that he saw Fu Chengze killing people so cleanly and neatly, An Monan felt that it was very similar to his previous style, so he looked at Fu Chengze who was more pleasing to the eye than before, and nodded to Fu Chengze in agreement.

Fu Chengze saw that An Monan's eyes became gentler when he looked at him. There was no longer any emotion in his eyes like before, so he became happy and said to An Monan excitedly: "I don't have any emotion now." There is a place to go, and you are alone now, so we can actually take care of each other together, and I can accompany you in whatever you want to do."

Fu Chengze had already figured it out this night, since An Monan didn't want to admit it Knowing him, Fu Chengze would not force An Monan anymore. He just wants to stay with An Menan now, no matter what method he uses, as long as An Menan no longer drives him away. As for the rest, let's talk about it later. Sooner or later Anmonan will be willing to admit their previous memories.

Fu Chengze knows that An Menan's identity is very mysterious, so he has nothing to ask for now, he just hopes to stay with An Menan. Otherwise, if An Monan suddenly disappeared one day, Fu Chengze wouldn't even know where to look for him. This situation really scared Fu Chengze, and he didn't want to face this kind of situation again that would make him completely crazy.

Li Gaolang, who was standing aside, did not dare to show any dissatisfaction on his face after listening to Fu Chengze's words, but he secretly complained in his heart. Isn't he human? He was obviously with An Monan, why did Fu Chengze completely ignore him as if he couldn't see him at all?

However, because Li Gaolang was really too afraid of Fu Chengze, he only dared to say these words secretly in his heart and did not dare to express them in front of Fu Chengze.

An Monan did not speak after hearing Fu Chengze's words, but stared at Fu Chengze for a while.

To be honest, An Monan didn't really believe Fu Chengze's words because of his previous experience. In the previous dimension, didn't Fu Chengze also swear that he believed in him and would work with him to destroy the righteous way of martial arts? But the final result was that Fu Chengze believed others' words and stabbed him in the back.

So now when he heard Fu Chengze say these words, An Monan just wanted to sneer and didn't believe what he said at all.

"Momo, you believe me. I will really listen to you this time. I will help you in whatever you want to do. Can you just trust me for once?" Fu Chengze seemed to have expected what An Monan was thinking, and suddenly He assured An Monan very seriously.

An Monan stared at Fu Chengze for a while, and finally said: "I can let you stay, but you must obey me from now on. You can do whatever I ask you to do, and I won't let you pester me. You must disappear in front of me immediately."

Fu Chengze nodded hurriedly, "Don't worry, I promise you everything. I will really do what I say this time and won't lie to you." After

considering it comprehensively, An Monan felt that It would be more beneficial to keep Fu Chengze. As for the fact that Fu Chengze will pester him, it seems that Fu Chengze is still obedient after all. If Fu Chengze suddenly starts to go crazy again, then An Monan will naturally have a way to deal with him. He, An Monan, has never been afraid. What.