30

There are now more than 20 people in the end-time team that Anmenan is in. They all met inadvertently in the process of escaping and formed a team.

Fu Chengze was the last one to join. After Li Junle accidentally saw Fu Chengze's skill, he began to stalk Fu Chengze and tried his best to invite Fu Chengze to join their team.

Fu Chengze's attitude at that time was very indifferent. In fact, Li Junle didn't hold much hope at first. But in the end, for some unknown reason, Fu Chengze agreed to his request. This made Li Junle excited instantly, thinking that Fu Chengze might be a person who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, and maybe Fu Chengze is interested in him, but he is too embarrassed to say it.

But Li Junle didn't expect An Monan to have the same idea as him after seeing Fu Chengze, and they started to pester Fu Chengze all the time, wanting to cling to a strong man in this dangerous end times.

That's why Li Junle tried every means to get rid of An Monan. He was the first to discover Fu Chengze, so no one should try to snatch him away.

But now Anmenan didn't know when he became so powerful. Li Junle was directly frightened by Anmenan's insane behavior, and now even looking at Anmenan feels terrified.

But it is absolutely impossible for Li Junle to give up dealing with An Monan so easily. Since An Monan has become so powerful now, then Li Junle has to get rid of him as a huge threat.

Anmenan and everyone returned to the place where they lived temporarily. There was one person who lived in the same room as Anmenan, but after seeing Anmenan's cruel behavior, that person was so frightened that he immediately took his luggage She ran to huddle with others, and she didn't want to stay with An Monan anymore.

Anmenan was happy, even if that person didn't leave the room, Anmenan would threaten him to scare him away. He is used to living alone and doesn't like other people in the room.

Anmenan began to walk alone in the team, and others were afraid of him and dared not associate with him, so Anmenan went out to find supplies by himself. He put all the things he found into the space, and quickly stocked up a lot of supplies.

And one of Anmenan's favorite recreational activities now is killing zombies, because he can finally practice his skills. Now that Anmenan has no mana, he can no longer kill as he pleases, so Anmenan can only kill these zombies to vent his depression, otherwise he will not be able to stand it and explode one day sooner or later.

004 also understands this very well, so it is happy to see the result. It is better for Anmenan to vent his anger on the zombie than on it.

But 004's headache now is, when will the host start to do the task? Fu Chengze's current admiration for Anmenan is negative 150 points, which means that Fu Chengze can't hide his murderous intentions towards Anmenan. When did the two of them become enemies again?

"You are the system, don't you know the plot? Why are you asking me?" Anmenan said speechlessly when he heard 004's question.

"But I don't know. Fu Chengze was originally a set of out-of-control data. He disrupted the next plane of the system. Host, I am like you now. I know, I can only know the value of his admiration and blackness for you."

"That is to say, you are useless now?" Anmenan said in a cool tone.

Hearing what Anmenan said, the hairs all over 004 were about to explode, and he hurriedly shouted: "How is that possible? Of course I will be useful! Host, if you give me a little more time, I will soon get this group out of control." The data will be repaired, and then all my functions will return to normal."

004 was afraid that Anmenan would think it was useless and destroy it directly, so he tried his best to prove to Anmenan that it was actually very useful of.

Hearing what 004 said, Anmenan snorted coldly and didn't say anything else.

An Monan is a loner, and Fu Chengze is the same in the team. He seldom speaks, and there is always a blank expression on his face. If it was said that An Monan made other people afraid to approach him, then it was because Fu Chengze was too indifferent, so indifferent that others felt that Fu Chengze had no warmth, not like a living person.

An Monan is not interested in doing tasks now, but he is eager to try fighting Fu Chengze. Soon, An Monan's opportunity came. When he was searching for supplies outside, he unexpectedly ran into Fu Chengze.

An Monan walked over to the expressionless Fu Chengze, and threw a zombie in front of him provocatively.

"Do you want to have a match with me?" An Monan said to Fu Chengze with a smile on his lips.

Fu Chengze raised his eyes and glanced at An Monan coldly, without saying a word.

"We compete to see who kills the most zombies within the specified time. Do you dare to come with me?" Anmenan said excitedly.

"Punishment." Fu Chengze said in a cold tone.

"Punishment is..." Anmonan thought for a moment, "Punishment is that if you lose, I can command you for a month. If I lose, then you can command me for a month, and you can do whatever you want. "

Anmenan is looking forward to seeing Fu Chengze, who has a paralyzed face all day long, when he is ordered by him. Just thinking about Anmenan makes him feel funny.

"If you lose, I will let you die, will you die?" Fu Chengze stared into An Monan's eyes and said coldly.

"I'm willing to bet, but I won't lose. I, Anmanan, have never lost a bet with others." Anmanan tilted his head and said lightly.

"Deal."

An Monan and Fu Chengze explained the rules again, whoever killed the most zombies within an hour would win.

After the game started, Anmenan excitedly ran to the street and started hunting zombies. He kills zombies very fast, and he can kill a zombie in almost a few seconds.

Seeing Anmenan's excited appearance, 004 shook his head speechlessly.

Its host is too bloody and violent, and only Anmenan can think of such a perverted match, but Fu Chengze even agreed to compete with Anmenan like this, which shows that neither of them is normal, they are both madman.

After the one-hour time limit arrived, An Monan dragged hundreds of zombies to the place he and Fu Chengze had agreed upon with a rope.

If someone saw this scene at this time, they would be scared to death. A handsome boy easily dragged hundreds of bloody zombies and walked forward. This scene is really weird and penetrating.