31

An Monan confidently dragged hundreds of zombies to the place he had agreed with Fu Chengze, but when he arrived there, the scene in front of him shocked An Mo Nan and let go of the zombies in his hand. Looking at the scene in front of him.

How can this be? How did Fu Chengze do it? Anmenan couldn't believe it.

Appearing in front of Anmonan was a mountain made up of densely packed zombies, while Fu Chengze stood on the top of the zombie mountain, looking at Anmenan expressionlessly. There are at least a few thousand of these zombies, and they look very spectacular.

"You lost." Fu Chengze said coldly.

Anmenan was stunned for a while, and soon recovered, "Yes, I lost, and I am willing to accept the bet. What do you want me to do, die?"

Anmenan put the dagger on his neck It seems that as long as Fu Chengze nods, he will immediately end his life.

"Aren't you afraid of death?" Fu Chengze's eyes suddenly changed, and he looked at An Monan and asked in a playful tone.

"Afraid, who is not afraid of death? But I have lost." An Monan replied with a smile that did not care much.

But even though Anmenan said so, he looked obviously not afraid of death at all, and death was not the most terrifying thing to him.

Fu Chengze, who originally planned to let An Monan die, suddenly changed his mind. Since An Monan was not afraid of death, it would be meaningless for him to let him die.

"What are you afraid of? What are you most afraid of in this world?" Fu Chengze suddenly asked with a somewhat cold voice.

"What do you think? What do you think I'm afraid of?" Anmenan said with a smile.

"An Monan, are you afraid that others will know that your body is filled with another soul? What do you think others will do to you if they find out." Fu Chengze said expressionlessly.

Hearing what Fu Chengze said, An Monan's expression didn't change at all, but he said in a slightly surprised tone: "This is what I've heard you say the most since I met you, so you can say so much "

Fu Chengze stared deeply at An Monan's eyes, but did not speak.

Seeing Fu Chengze like this, An Monan curled his lips speechlessly, thinking that Fu Chengze was really meaningless.

An Monan continued in a calm tone: "Do you think others will believe what you said just now? Do you really believe that there are such ghosts and gods in this world? Fu Chengze, you don't have to lie to me, people sometimes In a situation on the verge of despair, unlimited potential will be aroused."

In fact, Anmenan said = the guess is correct, Fu Chengze is indeed defrauding Anmenan. Fu Chengze doesn't believe in ghosts and gods, he only believes in himself.

But An Monan did seem to be a different person, and Fu Chengze is still not sure what happened. However, the enmity between him and An Monan still needs to be avenged. No matter why An Mo Nan suddenly became so powerful, Fu Chengze will make An Mo Nan pay the due price.

Anmonan is not afraid of zombies, not afraid of death, it seems that he is not afraid of anything. But Fu Chengze will slowly find out what An Monan fears most in this world, and then he will let An Monan be trapped in his most feared thing forever, and he will never be able to escape it forever. An Monan knew that Fu Chengze must have sensed something was wrong, but he also knew that Fu Chengze must not let Fu Chengze know his real identity, otherwise 004 would be crying and howling in his ears, even the banning spell would not be able to make the resentment extremely The deep 004 shut up completely, and Anmenan didn't expect to be annoyed to death.

Fu Chengze didn't say anything more, but ordered in a cold voice: "Help me clean up all the zombies here."

After giving the order, Fu Chengze turned around and left.

"Fu Chengze," An Monan suddenly called out to stop Fu Chengze, "Did I have any enmity with you before? You seem to hate me very much?"

Fu Chengze paused, but he didn't even turn his head, and left without answering An Monan.

"Host, you and Fu Chengze look so good! The conversation between the two of you just now was like a big brother's conversation, and I didn't dare to interrupt." After Fu Chengze left, 004 said with admiration.

An Monan gave 004 a blank look, "Shut up, it's a useless system. I don't even know the plot, what use do I need you for?" 004 closed his mouth with a mournful face, whispering in his

heart stand up.

It really works, it's not a useless system! If this word gets out, it will really be ashamed to be an intelligent system in front of a few brothers!

Anmenan didn't have time to deal with 004's thoughts at this time, he was actually not in a good mood at the moment.

This feeling of being suppressed is really uncomfortable. Anmonan has lived for tens of thousands of years and has never lost like today. Although it is true that he should be willing to admit defeat, this feeling really makes him very unhappy and unhappy.

If An Monan recovered all his mana now, it would be no problem to deal with a thousand Fu Chengzes. But Anmenan has changed his mind now. Even if he has no mana, he will definitely beat Fu Chengze to the ground in the future. He wants to prove that even if he loses mana, Anmenan is the most powerful stone spirit in the world!

Anmenan took the zombie back into the space, and then returned to the place where the team temporarily stayed.

However, as soon as he entered the house, he saw Li Junle, who had recovered, standing in the middle of the crowd, talking outrageously.

"Everyone has also seen that the speed of the zombies has become faster and faster recently, and it seems that they have evolved. If this continues, we will not be able to defeat the zombies one day sooner or later." Li Junle's words made everyone else's mood change

. Get down, yes, they were barely able to beat zombies before, but in the past few days, for some reason, the speed of zombies has become faster and faster, so fast that it is a bit difficult for humans like them to deal with zombies.

If this continues, all of them will die in the hands of zombies, and this world will also be occupied by zombies.

"Actually, I also discovered one more thing. Have you noticed that many dead zombies have had their heads dug out recently? Do you think that someone deliberately dug out the things in the zombies' heads? If it is true If this is the case, it means that there may be something important in the zombie's head. For example, the ability to make people stronger, hasn't there been a person who has become stronger inexplicably recently?" Li Jun is happy to have

something The pointing words made other people start whispering, yes, Anmenan has become so powerful recently, is it related to the things that disappeared in the heads of the zombies?