19

Originally, Mr. Fu sacrificed his life to save An Monan regardless of his own safety. All the crew members felt that An Monan was really favored by Mr. Fu.

But now seeing that Mr. Fu does not give An Monan face so much, reprimanding him in front of everyone, the crew feel that An Mo Nan's position in Mr. Fu's heart is just that, and he is still not on the stage little love.

Chen Baiyu also felt the same way. Seeing that Fu Chengze had chosen to save An Monan without hesitation, he almost gritted his teeth with envy.

But now it seems that Fu Chengze may just react instinctively when he sees others in danger. An Monan has no weight in Fu Chengze's heart at all, Chen Baiyu tried his best to comfort himself like this.

Although Fu Chengze is now afraid of avoiding An Mo Nan, his mentality has changed a lot. But after he got in the car, he still ordered to his assistant in a cold voice, "Check out who made the move against the coercion." "

Yes, President." The assistant replied hastily, "President, do you want to see a doctor for your injury?" Let's take a look?"

Fu Chengze glanced at his arm that was hit just now, and said with a dark face, "No, go back to the company."

Fu Chengze was just bored and wanted to have fun, but Now he found that he cared about this little lover a little more than he expected.

This is not a good sign. Fu Chengze, who always likes to keep things firmly in his own hands, doesn't like the feeling of being out of control, so now he just wants to stay away from An Monan, and he doesn't want to lose himself any longer.

If necessary, Fu Chengze might even make An Monan, a potential threat to him, completely disappear from this world.

An Monan didn't know what Fu Chengze was thinking at this moment, he was still immersed in the shock of being protected by Fu Chengze just now, and couldn't recover for a long time.

"Host, Fu Chengze's love for you has risen to 40 points, congratulations!" 004's joyful voice sounded.

Although Anmenan didn't do the mission well at all, 004 didn't expect that Fu Chengze's admiration for Anmenan was still rising steadily.

What kind of skill is this ferocious host? It's really amazing.

However, 004 didn't expect that he was too happy, because problems soon appeared in the mission.

For some reason, Fu Chengze suddenly stopped appearing in front of An Monan.

At the beginning, Anmenan didn't realize that he would go to the crew to film every day, and after the filming, he would go find delicious food by himself. But slowly, Anmenan began to feel that something was wrong.

In fact, Anmenan lived this kind of life before, doing everything by himself and not needing anyone to accompany him.

But some time ago, Fu Chengze would appear in front of An Mo Nan almost every day, and would take An Mo Nan to eat delicious food, but now he suddenly stopped doing this, and An Mo Nan was not used to it.

An Monan is a person who does things as he pleases. Since he is not used to it, he will directly go to Fu Chengze and ask him to continue to take him to eat delicious food.

But An Monan didn't expect that he made several calls to Fu Chengze but was rejected, and he couldn't meet Fu Chengze's people even when he went to Fu's. This time, no one dared to bring An Monan directly to Fu Chengze.

Only then did Anmenan and 004 realize that Fu Chengze was deliberately avoiding Anmenan.

"Why is he avoiding me? Didn't he be fine a few days ago?" Anmenan asked a little puzzled.

004 actually doesn't quite understand the complex emotions of human beings. It thought for a while and guessed: "Could it be that he really thinks you're causing him trouble, so he doesn't want to take care of you anymore?" "Who wants him to take care of you

? I, Anmenan, can handle everything by myself, and I don't need him to take care of me at all." Anmenan said displeasedly, frowning.

Seeing Fu Chengze avoiding him like this, An Monan finally became angry, and stopped looking for Fu Chengze, but concentrated on filming on the set.

When 004 saw that An Monan didn't even complete the task, he was almost dying of anxiety.

After much deliberation, it still feels that it is because neither itself nor the host has emotional experience, so it cannot handle such complicated emotions. Therefore, 004 began to show various love movies and TV series to Anmenan, hoping that Anmenan could learn the above methods along with him.

Anmenan was about to despise these romantic movies and TV dramas to death. In the end, he thought 004 was too noisy, so he cast a silence spell on 004 again, forcing him to shut up.

Crying without tears, 004 could only put an invitation letter in front of Anmenan in order to let Anmenan continue to do the task, and there was a note next to the invitation letter.

"Host, Fu Chengze will go to this dinner party, and you must also go to this dinner party to meet him! Host, think about your mana! As long as you complete the task of this plane, part of your mana will come back, host You must think twice!!!"

From so many exclamation marks, it can be seen how anxious 004 is now, An Monan pursed his lips and threw the invitation directly into the trash can, turned around and left.

But after walking a few steps, Anmenan stopped. He hesitated for a long time, and finally turned around and came back to pick up the invitation letter.

Forget it, in order to restore mana, he endured it!

On the day of the dinner, Anmonan showed up at the dinner with an invitation letter.

However, An Monan looked around and saw that Fu Chengze hadn't come yet, so he was sitting in the corner eating a small cake bored.

"Mo Mo, I finally saw you again. How are you doing recently?"

Suddenly a voice rang beside An Mo Nan, and An Mo Nan looked up and found that it was the noisy and annoying Su Muxuan again.

Didn't Fu Chengze say he was going to get rid of him? Why haven't you done it yet? It seems that it is more reliable to do this kind of thing by yourself. Anmenan decided that if Su Muxuan was still nagging in his ears, then Anmenan would do it himself today.

It's a pity that Su Muxuan was still so blank, as soon as he saw An Monan, he began to complain to him endlessly.

"Momo, is the man next to you that day Mr. Fu? Are you familiar with him? Then can you help me to intercede with him? I don't know where I offended Mr. Fu. Su's family is now The Fu family is almost bankrupt, please silently beg for mercy!"

Hearing Su Muxuan's long speech, An Monan frowned and wanted to stretch out his hand to break his neck. But at this moment, An Monan suddenly saw a familiar figure appearing at the dinner party, and his face immediately sank.

"The Mr. Fu you mentioned is here, you can tell him yourself." An Monan looked at Fu Chengze who was standing in the distance and was held by a beautiful woman's arm, and said through gritted teeth.