Chapter 58 The World of Punishment 2

An Monan came to a river outside the city. He took a look into the water and found that he was dirty now and looked like a complete beggar.

He washed his face, tidied himself up, and then found a way to walk forward.

"Host, where are you going now?" 004 looked at An Monan's series of actions and asked in confusion.

004 I don't know why An Monan seems so calm now even though all his mana has been taken away and he was beaten up by a group just now? Is An Menan really not afraid of anything? It was obvious that he might be trapped in this world of punishment for eternity, but An Menan was not panicked at all, and was still doing these things, looking so calm and unhurried.

"Host, those people just hit you, aren't you going to seek revenge from them?"

An Menan snorted coldly, "Of course I will seek revenge from them, but not now. Don't worry, I won't let these people go." , as for what I want to do, you will know as you read on."

Although An Menan does things as he pleases and does whatever he wants, he is actually a very smart person. He is very aware of his current situation. He has no force at all now. If he goes to find those people, Anmonan will only suffer the loss.

An Monan is not an impulsive and brainless person. It is never too late for a gentleman to take revenge. He will make those who dare to bully him pay the price.

An Monan used to be able to do whatever he wanted because of his strong magic and force, and he was not afraid of anything. He is still not afraid of anything, but because he has no magic power and force, Anmonan naturally has to find another way to deal with those people, and cannot directly confront them head-on.

However, Anmonan will not continue like this. He will completely overthrow this code of punishment for the world, and let 004 watch bit by bit how he became the most powerful king of force in the world.

However, An Monan suddenly remembered a person at this time. He hesitated and suddenly asked 004: "Where is he? Where is he now? Will he appear in this world?"

An Monan didn't know why he would He asked this, but he thought that after all, this person had accompanied him through several worlds, and it was normal for him to want to know news about him.

Although An Monan did not directly say who that person was, 004 understood it immediately.

"You're talking about Fu Chengze. Logically speaking, his data should have been erased, but with each plane passing through, the energy of Fu Chengze's data is getting bigger and bigger, and it's completely out of control. But don't worry, the system is This situation will never be allowed to occur, so the system will work out a method to eliminate Fu Chengze as soon as possible and make him disappear completely as soon as possible. As for where he is now? I can't answer you now, I don't know, but the punishment The world does not allow any creature other than the host to appear here, so Fu Chengze should not follow you here." An Menan

nodded after hearing 004's explanation, and continued to move forward without saying anything more. Go.

After walking for a while, they came across a village. As soon as An Monan entered the village, he saw a tall boy bullying several boys smaller than him.

"Li Gaolang, you are really going too far! You bully us just because you are so tall!" A short boy who was bullied by Li Gaolang shouted angrily.

Li Gaolang made a proud face at the boys in front of him, "Who told you to bully me before! Aren't you saying that whoever has more force is the boss in this world now? You used to bully me for being short, but now I'm so tall Of course I will come to settle accounts with you!"