Chapter 74 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 4

An Monan followed Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu to a very private restaurant. Fu Chengze and Xiao Muyu were celebrities after all, so it would be bad if they were photographed by reporters.

After entering the private room, Xiao Muyu took his seat first. An Monan saw this and was about to sit next to Xiao Muyu, but Fu Chengze took a step ahead. Fu Chengze sat next to Xiao Muyu, leaving only two seats opposite.

After Fu Chengze took his seat, he stared at An Monan with a heavy look, indicating with his eyes that An Monan should sit opposite him.

However, An Monan snorted coldly, sat directly opposite Xiao Muyu, and ignored Fu Chengze at all.

Fu Chengze's face immediately darkened when he saw this, and he looked at An Monan with a gloomy expression.

Xiao Muyu naturally noticed the turmoil between Fu Chengze and An Monan, and he helplessly raised his forehead. Are Fu Chengze and An Monan so naive? Do you even have to grab a seat to eat? When Fu Chengze faced An Monan, what he did was really unlike his previous style, which surprised Xiao Muyu.

"What do you want to eat?" Xiao Muyu flipped through the menu casually, looked up at the two people and asked.

"I can do either." Anmonan replied.

Fu Chengze, on the other hand, said nothing and kept looking at An Monan.

Xiao Muyu asked An Monan about his preferences, and then ordered a few dishes himself. He knew what Fu Chengze liked to eat, so there was no need to ask.

While waiting for the food, Xiao Muyu looked at An Monan and asked with a smile: "Momo, what do you want to say to me? Tell me now, there are no outsiders here."

An Monan glanced at Fu Chengze, and finally Still planning to ignore Fu Chengze's existence, he asked Xiao Muyu directly: "Brother Muyu, do you really don't remember who I am?" Fu

Chengze's expression suddenly changed when he heard An Monan's name for Xiao Muyu, and he bit Zhu Ya clenched his fists.

Xiao Muyu frowned slightly, "Momo, although I did feel that you looked familiar when I first saw you, I have carefully recalled that you are not in my memory, and I have never seen you before. This should be our first meeting."

When An Monan heard Xiao Muyu say this, his expression became a little disappointed, "Can you really not remember me? Think about it again?"

Xiao Muyu is a very gentle person. He generally didn't want others to get hurt by him, so when he saw An Monan's disappointed expression, he carefully went through his memories from childhood to adulthood, but he still couldn't find any memories about An Monan. .

Xiao Muyu shook his head apologetically, "I'm sorry, I still can't remember anything. Momo, do you really know me? Otherwise, why don't you tell me directly?"

An Monan sighed, shook his head and said nothing.

Anmonan has always been a hard-hearted person, but of course he was not like this from the beginning. When he first transformed into human form, he met several people who were very important to him, and Xiao Muyu was the most important person among them.

When An Monan first turned into a pedestrian, his spiritual power was very weak. Once discovered by humans, he would be executed immediately. It was Xiao Muyu who tried his best to save him, and then patiently taught him many things, which allowed An Monan to gradually adapt to the human world.

However, Xiao Muyu discovered at that time that it might be because An Monan was a hard stone spirit, so he did whatever he wanted, had a heart of stone, did whatever he wanted, and had no compassion. In other words, he was cruel and ruthless. Xiao Muyu was very worried about An Monan after he found out about this. He was afraid that An Monan would end up hurting himself if he continued like this, and he was also afraid that An Monan would eventually be gathered together by all humans to eliminate him.