Chapter 63 The World of Punishment 7

An Monan was knocked away immediately, and after falling to the ground, he vomited bright red blood.

"Momo, are you okay? How could this happen? You..." Fu Chengze ran over in a panic to help An Monan up, and his heart almost hurt when he saw the blood at the corner of An Monan's mouth.

Li Gaolang, who was standing aside, stared at this scene in stunned silence. He didn't understand what happened to An Monan and Fu Chengze suddenly, and he didn't dare to take a breath.

Fu Chengze knew An Monan's strength very well. He and An Monan often fought like this sometimes, so he never expected that An Monan would be knocked away. Fu Chengze felt unspeakably uncomfortable in his heart now. He originally wanted to protect An Monan and take good care of him, but now he was hurt again.

Fu Chengze wanted to help An Monan up, but An Monan knocked Fu Chengze's hand away with a dark face, "Go away, don't touch me."

"Momo..." Fu Chengze looked at An Mo at a loss. Nan, I don't know what to do.

An Monan was in a bad mood now. He reached out to wipe away the blood from the corner of his mouth, and then stood up from the ground.

"Momo, I'm sorry, I really don't know... Do you really have no strength at all? Why is this happening?" Fu Chengze reached out to touch An Monan, but An Monan still mercilessly pushed his The hand was knocked off.

An Monan didn't even look at Fu Chengze again, and walked away directly.

An Monan is really angry now. He has never suffered such a great shame and humiliation in his life. He was actually beaten out? This is simply a stain on Anmonen's life. He is in a very irritable mood now. He will not let go of this evil punishment world and Fu Chengze. He must find a way to restore his power as soon as possible, and then destroy the world as soon as possible.

After An Mo Nan left, Fu Chengze looked at Li Gaolang, who was hiding aside and shivering, and asked in a cold voice: "What on earth is going on? Why did the force on Mo Mo's body disappear?"

Li Gaolang shook his head, "Neither do I. I know what's going on with Master. He was like this when I met Master, so I don't know. But I heard Master said that he will become the king of force in the future."

Fu Chengze looked at An with an ugly expression. Mo Nan silently clenched his fists in the direction he left.

No matter what situation An Monan encounters, since An Monan wants to become the king of force, Fu Chengze will help him do it no matter what, no matter what the price.

An Monan stayed in the room and didn't come out much, so he didn't know that Fu Chengze had disappeared for a while, and Li Gaolang didn't know where he went.

By the time An Monan came out of the room, Fu Chengze had also returned.

"Momo, can we sit down and talk?" Fu Chengze watched An Monan come out of the room and said seriously.

An Menan looked very calm at this time, as if he didn't look as angry as he did a few days ago.

"Okay, what do you want to say?" An Menan sat on the sofa calmly and asked.

Fu Chengze also sat down, "What happened to the force value on your body? Why did it suddenly disappear? Momo, I don't want to laugh at you or anything like that, but I want to help you. Do you believe me for once? Okay? Can you tell me this matter in detail and I can find a way to help you?"

An Monan was actually not as angry as before. Hearing what Fu Chengze said, he calmly replied: "I If you can't cultivate the force value, even if you cultivate it, it will disappear immediately."