55

When Anmenan led people to attack the branch of the Devil's Cult, Fu Chengze's blackening value towards Anmenan also kept rising.

"Host, Fu Chengze's blackening value for you is now 90 points, which is about to be perfect. If you wait until he is completely blackened, you want to make him give up the idea of ​​​​destroying the entire martial arts righteousness. This task will be very difficult to complete. 004 said very worriedly.

But Anmenan wasn't worried about this at all. Anyway, he didn't intend to complete the task on this plane.

Seeing that Anmenan didn't care at all, 004 sighed and didn't say anything else.

An Monan and Fu Chengze have been competing with each other like this, An Monan doesn't care about anything anyway, so it will be exhausted if it keeps going on like this. But Fu Chengze saw more and more branches of the Devil's Cult being destroyed, and couldn't sit still anymore. If this continued, the Devil's Cult might really be destroyed by An Monan.

So after inquiring about Anmenan's whereabouts, Fu Chengze hurriedly led his people to Anmenan's place. He wants to meet Anmenan in person, and then resolve the grievances between him and Anmenan completely.

Fu Chengze and An Monan met in a restaurant. Fu Chengze saw An Monan whom he hadn't seen for a long time, and looked at him with complicated eyes.

At this time, Fu Chengze's subordinates all took up their weapons and stared at Anmenan covetously, and the martial arts righteousness behind Anmenan also looked at Fu Chengze warily, and the atmosphere in the restaurant was on the verge of breaking out.

Among them, An Monan was probably the calmest, he still ate the food on the table with a very relaxed expression.

Not to mention, no wonder this restaurant is so famous, the food here is really delicious, An Monan immediately decided to stay in this restaurant for a few more days.

Fu Chengze watched An Manan eating without haste, his eyes slowly narrowed, and he watched An Manan's every move with cold eyes. He didn't understand whether Anmenan was pretending to be calm, or that Anmenan really didn't care at all?

The reason Fu Chengze was able to find An Mo Nan was because An Mo Nan never hid his whereabouts. An Monan took the martial arts righteousness to destroy the branches of the Demon Cult one by one.

Wherever he went, he would go to the most famous restaurant in the place for dinner. He was very aboveboard and not afraid to expose his whereabouts.

Is Anmenan really not afraid of meeting him head-on? Fu Chengze was in a complicated and angry mood.

Fu Chengze walked straight in front of Anmenan, and the people behind Anmenan saw Fu Chengze approaching, they hurriedly took a step forward, picked up their weapons and aimed at Fu Chengze. If Fu Chengze made any further moves, these people might rush over immediately.

Naturally, the members of the Devil's Cult were not to be outdone, and confronted the people of the righteous way of martial arts, ready to rush forward to protect their leader at any time.

At this moment, An Monan, who had been savoring delicious food, finally raised his head, waved his hands to the people behind him, and then said to Fu Chengze with a smile: "Master Fu, you come to eat too, sit down, what are you doing standing up? "

Fu Chengze thought that An Monan would treat him very badly after seeing him, and would treat him as an enemy. But he didn't expect that Anmenan would have such a reaction. He looked at Anmenan in surprise, hesitated for a while, and finally sat across from Anmenan.