37

When Anmenan woke up, he found himself lying in a strange laboratory surrounded by cold and temperatureless experimental instruments. And the anxious 004 was yelling loudly in his ear, which gave Anmenan a headache.

"Host, wake up! Host, why did you get knocked out so easily? I was almost scared to death. I thought you were going to be destroyed humanely by Fu Chengze." After An Monan was knocked out 004 had been trying to wake him up, and now he was relieved to see Anmenan finally woke up.

Its previous host was killed by Anmenan before he could complete the task, and 004 did not want Anmenan to end up like this in the end. If 004 ​​and the two hosts die, then 004 will really have no face to be an intelligent system in the future, and will laugh out loud if it spreads.

004 was about to say a few more words, but suddenly found that he could not speak again, and was put under the curse again. 004 is about to cry, when will the host get rid of this habit of casting a silence spell on it from time to time? It doesn't make any noise from now on, okay? Quickly undo the curse on it!

It's a pity that Anmenan can't hear 004's voice now. He stood up and began to look around the laboratory in front of him.

Of course An Monan was knocked unconscious by Fu Chengze on purpose, he wasn't so slow that no one had noticed standing behind him. Anmenan used Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou to stimulate Fu Chengze in turn, just to stimulate Fu Chengze to do so. Anmenan felt that he should soon know Fu Chengze's true identity.

But why did Fu Chengze bring him into this laboratory? This laboratory looks very cold and weird, and it is not a good place at first sight.

When An Monan was looking around the laboratory, the door of the laboratory was suddenly opened, and Fu Chengze walked in with a blank expression.

An Monan saw the food in Fu Chengze's hand at a glance, so he walked over to take it, then sat down and ate it calmly.

"Aren't you afraid that I'll poison you inside?" Fu Chengze suddenly said something unclear, and looked at An Monan with complicated eyes.

"Haven't I been arrested by you now? If you wanted me to die, you would have done it long ago, so why bother to poison my food?" Anmonan said calmly, wrinkled He frowns and eats the food in his hand.

Although it is fun to kill zombies in the last days, the food in the last days is really terrible, and it is completely incomparable with the previous plane. Anmenan felt that the food in front of him was hard to swallow. He hesitated between killing zombies and eating delicious food. Anmenan decided to complete the task and leave this plane as soon as possible. He really didn't want to continue eating these difficult food. Eat the food too.

Fu Chengze didn't understand why An Monan still looked so calm at this time, why it seemed that nothing could make An Monan feel panicked, as if nothing could defeat An Monan? Why? When he was suffering the most painful torture because of Anmenan, how could Anmenan still live so well, so freely and freely?

An Monan obviously felt that the temperature in the laboratory had dropped, and Fu Chengze looked at him with cold eyes, so cold that there was almost no emotion. At the same time, the dark and gloomy aura on Fu Chengze's body also made An Monan a little startled. What is Fu Chengze's identity? To be honest, the dark energy emanating from Fu Chengze's body at this time was even stronger than that of some goblins that An Monan knew.

Before An Monan could open his mouth to speak, Fu Chengze walked directly in front of him with a sullen face, imprisoned An Monan between his arm and the wall, and looked down at him coldly. "Anmenan, I don't want you to die? What did I do to make you feel this way? The person I most want to kill in this world is you. Anmenan, you have done so much What's wrong, why are you still living with such peace of mind?"