Chapter 65 Punishing the World 9

Qi Tianqi is exactly what An Monan expected. He always smiles and greets others, wearing a hypocritical mask on his face.

Anmonen didn't have much interest in him and turned to look at the last candidate. But after seeing the person's appearance clearly, An Menan opened his eyes wide in surprise, with a very surprised expression.

"What's wrong?" Fu Chengze was always paying attention to the situation on An Monan's side, and asked with some confusion when he saw An Monan like this.

Xiao Zhinan also noticed An Monan's gaze on him at this time. When he saw An Monan's stunning appearance, he walked towards him with a smile.

"This little beauty, what's your name? Why do you keep looking at me? Do you think I'm too handsome?" Xiao Zhinan teased An Monan with a smile.

Before An Monan could say anything, Fu Chengze, who was standing next to An Monan, became unhappy and stood directly in front of An Monan, blocking Xiao Zhinan's unscrupulous eyes.

"I advise you to take that look back from me, otherwise I will dig out your eyeballs." Fu Chengze shouted suppressing his anger.

Xiao Zhinan knew Fu Chengze. To be honest, he was still a little wary of Fu Chengze. After all, Fu Chengze's force value seemed to be high enough to be more powerful than him. So now that he heard what Fu Chengze said, Xiao Zhinan weighed it in his mind and withdrew his gaze from An Menan, no longer as frivolous as before.

However, Xiao Zhinan heard that Fu Chengze has been with the candidate An Monan who suddenly appeared. Could it be that this pretty little beauty in front of him is that An Monan?

"Are you An Monan? Are you also a candidate?" Xiao Zhinan looked at An Monan in disbelief and shouted.

Because Xiao Zhinan's voice was a bit loud, Qi Tianqi also noticed the movement here and looked at An Monan in surprise.

None of them thought that the candidate who suddenly appeared was the thin boy in front of them. What level of force value did An Menan have? How could you get the support and support of so many people in such a short period of time?

Qi Tianqi looked at An Monan warily and silently walked closer.

Fu Chengze suddenly felt something was wrong at this time. According to An Monan's temper, this Xiao Zhinan said so many offensive words to him, and also judged people based on their appearance. An Monan should have been furious a long time ago. Even if Fu Chengze didn't take action, An Monan would probably gouge out Xiao Zhinan's eyes. But why is there no movement at all in Anmonan now?

Fu Chengze turned to look at An Monan in confusion, only to find that An Monan had been staring at Xiao Zhinan.

Fu Chengze suddenly felt uncomfortable. He clenched his fists and looked at Xiao Zhinan with murderous intent in his eyes. Who is this person? Why is Anmonan so special to him?

Xiao Zhinan also noticed An Monan's abnormality. He ignored Fu Chengze's warning and looked at An Monan a few more times, and asked with some uncertainty: "You...do you know me?"

"You don't know me. "?" An Monan finally spoke, staring at Xiao Zhinan and asked.

Xiao Zhinan shook his head, "I don't know you. Today is the first time I see you. I have only heard of your name before. I know your name is An Monan."

An Monan stared at Xiao Zhi Nan looked at it for a while, and finally said in a slightly disappointed tone: "Maybe I have recognized the wrong person."

Having said that, An Monan felt that he definitely did not recognize the wrong person. The person standing in front of him was Xiao Muyu. Xiao Zhinan looked exactly like him, and he would not admit it.