44

Seeing those zombies rushing towards them, Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou finally couldn't help but ran towards the transparent wall, trying to hide inside. But no matter how hard Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou tried, they were still unable to pass through the transparent wall, and could only watch helplessly as the zombies got closer and closer to them.

"Help! I don't want to die! I really don't want to die!" Lin Xuanyou was already devastated by losing her superior status, and now she was facing so many disgusting zombies. Thinking that her body would be torn apart by these zombies and eaten into their stomachs, Lin Xuanyou trembled with fear.

"Anmonan, I know I was wrong, I admit it to you, can you save me once? Please..." Lin Xuanyou finally lowered her proud head, and began to cry bitterly to Anmenan for mercy .

Lin Xuanqi also regretted it now, he shouldn't have provoked An Monan and Fu Chengze, these two people are not ordinary people, he shouldn't be so greedy. Facing the tens of thousands of zombies in front of him, Lin Xuanqi finally knelt down on the ground, looking regretfully at An Monan who stood there expressionless.

Seeing the miserable appearance of the two brothers and sisters, An Monan's expression did not fluctuate, but he smiled and said,

"Lin Xuanyou, Lin Xuanqi, you are the ones who are going to die, no one can save you. If you can defeat these zombies in front of you, maybe there will be a glimmer of life, you can decide what to do."

As soon as An Monan finished speaking, the zombies all rushed towards Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou Going up, Lin Xuanyou finally struggled to plead with An Monan again, but the zombies had already rushed towards her, and one of her arms was bitten off, "No! You can't do this to us...ah! !!"

At this time, Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou had lost the motivation to survive, they felt that they could not defeat so many zombies in front of them, so they were divided by the rushing zombies without any resistance Eat it and eat it.

Anmenan shook his head contemptuously. He didn't understand why Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou didn't even have the courage to fight against zombies in the end. Maybe this was the difference between Anmenan and them. If it was Anmenan, even if there was only a little hope, even if he knew he might die, Anmenan would still move forward bravely, and would use all his strength to fight against the zombies and fight his way out.

The people standing inside the transparent wall looked at the cruel and disgusting picture in front of them, and they couldn't bear to lower their heads, not daring to take another look. At the same time, they also had a certain understanding of An Monan's cruelty and cruelty in their hearts. But they didn't dare to think about Anmenan and Fu Chengze in their hearts. After all, the Noah's Ark built by Anmenan is so powerful. If they find out that they have disrespectful thoughts towards Anmenan and Fu Chengze, drive them away from here. What should I do when I come out? They don't want to leave here.

The group of Lin Xuanqi and Lin Xuanyou were all eaten by the zombies, leaving only wreckage on the ground. After the zombies finished eating these people, they stared at the people inside the transparent wall again, but the zombies tried hard for a long time but couldn't get in, and finally turned around and left.

"Let's go, let's go in." An Monan looked at Fu Chengze and said briskly.

An Monan and Fu Chengze never entered the transparent wall, but the group of zombies just now did not dare to approach them, they bypassed them to attack Lin Xuanqi and the others.

Fu Chengze nodded silently, then followed An Monan to the door of the transparent wall.

But when Fu Chengze entered the gate, he was obviously resisted, and a strong force attacked him, trying to eject him. Fu Chengze reached out to block that force, clenched his fists to release all the energy in his body, and finally that force was crushed by Fu Chengze, and Fu Chengze entered the transparent wall smoothly.

[Quick travel] What should I do if the host always wants to destroy the world?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें